International Biden Admin takes next step toward WWIII - Blinken "Ukraine will become a member of NATO"

According to MAGA-cucks, yes, Russia should dictate US foreign policy

You support US troops on the ground in Ukraine? I'm not sure I do... And are you ready for the fallout if that happens when Ukraine joins NATO?

Before Russia invaded Ukraine, exactly what was US Foreign Policy for Ukraine? How was Ukraine important to US interests?

FV2s3nnVEAADH6l.jpg:large

Well... Besides an unlimited ATM for US Politicians

Let's give Russia all they want, that will surely bring world peace.
you want a nuclear war and you will have it.

How is in this best interest of the American people? Do our politicians even pretend to work for us anymore?
It is not. The idea behind this shit is depopulation. Neo-Malthusian psychopathic globalists want to eliminate 90% of the world's population and they will succeed.

You support US troops on the ground in Ukraine? I'm not sure I do... And are you ready for the fallout if that happens when Ukraine joins NATO?

Before Russia invaded Ukraine, exactly what was US Foreign Policy for Ukraine? How was Ukraine important to US interests?

FV2s3nnVEAADH6l.jpg:large

it's all a grift.

Ukraine is Russia's backyard.
A better comparison would be the US telling Canada not to step out of line, which they do all the time.

That comparison would only be apt if the US had already annexed Alberta, taken control of the oil fields and tar sands, and was bombing Montreal on the regular.

THEN told Canada not to step out of line.

Ok I'll explain. Russia is the one nation on earth that could very feasibly vaporize the US and Western Europe out of existence, so all this posturing wont lead to anything. And no, Ukraine wont be joining NATO.

Your welcome.
Is that a yes or a no? i don't get it.

No, i don't want US troops in Ukraine, which is why its important that NATO supports Ukraine via arms.

You mean during Trump's administration or the Biden one?

Ukraine is vital because they have a lot of farmland so they feed a large population in the world, but the main reason to defend Ukraine is so that Russia stop its imperialistic ambitions.

How exactly does US politicians profit from Ukraine?

Certainly Nato expansion is bad for Russia and some republicans have taken up their cause. Even insiders admit the Republican Party has been compromised. You can't trust them.

Top Republican Says Party Base 'Infected' by Russian Propaganda​

Russian propaganda pushed by the Kremlin has "infected" part of the Republican base, a senior GOP congressman has said, as indications grow that a vital U.S. military package for Ukraine will come up for a vote with U.S. lawmakers this month.

"I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my party's base," House Foreign Affairs Committee chair and Texas Republican, Michael McCaul, told Puck News.

This seems like a terrible idea... but will all the members nation vote for it? I could be extremely wrong, but wouldn't this pave the path for US and other EU Country forces fighting Russians directly in Ukraine? When as the last time that happened and not through a proxy?

Maybe this motivate Putin to come to peace terms with Ukraine ASAP? Or will he double down and dare NATO to face Russian head to head? As Solo once said... I've got a bad feeling about this.

Blinken: ‘Ukraine will become a member of NATO’​

“Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our purpose at the summit is to help build a bridge to that membership,” Blinken told reporters Thursday in Brussels.

NATO allies agreed at the 2023 summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, that Ukraine can join NATO when certain conditions are met, but sparked criticism from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Baltic allies for failing to set concrete goals and a timeline for Kyiv to join the alliance.

Ukraine’s supporters are crafting ways to demonstrate robust international support for Kyiv that can be announced at NATO’s Washington summit, marking the 75th anniversary of the alliance.

WWIII....<{Heymansnicker}>

What's wild is that Russia can dictate what Ukraine can and can't do. If Ukraine step out of line WW3 starts and it's not Russia's fault it's Ukraine and the US for not doing what Russia wants.

Very weird to me how people take that sort of stance. Can Russia start telling the US what to do and threaten us with WW3 if we don't?
Lolwut? The US already do tell every country on earth what to do and threaten war for noncompliance, and already have staged more coups and bombed more countries than anybody else, and are so far the only country to actually drop nukes on someone.

If Russia or China staged a coup in Canada, you think the US would sit back and say "welp, we can't tell them what to do, so best of luck"?

Ukraine is a former Soviet 2nd world country that NATO uses to test their latest weapons and weaken Russia.
Does anyone actually think the West would be willing to risk their quality of life for a bunch of ex-commies on the far outskirts of Europe?
The deal works out just fine for them as it is.

Good point.

A full-out war against Russia would be terribly unpopular in the West.

And no one in their right mind can truly think Russia is going to "take over Europe." They couldn't beat miserably poor Afghanistan in the 80s, and now they're going to beat, then occupy Ukraine, and then beat and occupy Poland, Czechia, etc??

Negotiating with Putin is the best for all involved, including Ukraine.

Blinken saying Ukraine should be in NATO is begging for WWIII
Messing with Taiwan and China is begging for WWIII
Funding both sides of the Israel/Palestine conflict is begging for WWIII
How is that “policeman of the world” thing going for Biden.

We were told Trump would lead us to this stage

What's wild is that Russia can dictate what Ukraine can and can't do. If Ukraine step out of line WW3 starts and it's not Russia's fault it's Ukraine and the US for not doing what Russia wants.

Very weird to me how people take that sort of stance. Can Russia start telling the US what to do and threaten us with WW3 if we don't?
Russia had no issues with Ukraine pushing towards Europe and their interests however Russia's their red line was NATO.

Back