International Biden Admin takes next step toward WWIII - Blinken "Ukraine will become a member of NATO"

Oh yea russia would lose to NATO thanks to USA but i was taking more europe centric approach

I took part in this conversation because people keep calling russian military dogshit which it is compared to USA

If compared to Europe russian military is not dogshit since militaries west of poland are in even worse shape currently unable to wage war longer than month or are non functional or non existant
But aren't more European countries West of Poland already in NATO? So kind of a moot point. Even if the US didn't directly intervene, which it obviously would, it would be much more willing to supply extensive aid.

That's the benefit of being part of the Western alliance, in peace time you can focus on peace and prosperity. But for Russia peace time just means corruption and stagnation so their political elites have to maintain the image of a strong military which they deploy to bolster domestic political support and to entrench the corruption further. Long term its a bad strategy.

But aren't more European countries West of Poland already in NATO? So kind of a moot point. Even if the US didn't directly intervene, which it obviously would, it would be much more willing to supply extensive aid.

That's the benefit of being part of the Western alliance, in peace time you can focus on peace and prosperity. But for Russia peace time just means corruption and stagnation so their political elites have to maintain the image of a strong military which they deploy to bolster domestic political support and to entrench the corruption further. Long term its a bad strategy.

I personally judge militaries on how they can do without foreign aid , if your military can only act for a week or only defend capital of your country while rest is wide open then you cant really say other countrys military is dogshit when they atleast can conduct offensive/defensive operations for extended period of time without any support

You are not wrong in your view, i get it where you are coming from

War makes money. Democracy is a lie. All our politicians are bought.

so according to you he should be ousted in a coup by some pro russian opposition
Sure, and it would according to you, that the US would be justified in invading Ukraine and taking a huge chunk of it because you can't coup a leader.

Is it a coincidence that the most ardent Trump supporters on this site are also putin cucks that regurgitate russian propaganda word for word?
Yeah, I mean whats the big deal? Potential nuclear war between all the biggest nuclear powers on the planet? Thats what you're all afraid of ,Trumpers? Darn Cucks!

Sure, and it would according to you, that the US would be justified in invading Ukraine and taking a huge chunk of it because you can't coup a leader.

hmmm.... us already invaded bunch of countries and is still occupying syria, iraq and serbia...

also are you really saying that if russian backed groups ousted democratically elected leader of canada or mexico and that installed their puppet wants to put russian nukes on us border, us is just gonna sit there and do nothing about it?

Russia had no issues with Ukraine pushing towards Europe and their interests however Russia's their red line was NATO.

This isn’t even remotely true. Its was Putin’s invasion and annexation of Crimea that reignited interest for Ukraine joining NATO. Ukraine had sought non-alignment policy for a number of years before the invasion of crimea. Putin is literally the cause of all of this. Keep blaming a free country for wanting self determination and protection from an evil dictator.

I look forward to your response of an empty whatabout or outright deflection.

Last edited:
Bunch of dramatic bullshit.
"Boohoo don't get Russia's way or they'll throw a tantrum and start WW3"
Wouldn't lose sleep over this TS.
Russia isnt even a shadow of what the USSR was.
Ffs they are basicly stuck 20 miles from their own border in an all-out war.

Yeah, I mean whats the big deal? Potential nuclear war between all the biggest nuclear powers on the planet? Thats what you're all afraid of ,Trumpers? Darn Cucks!
I see you don't deny it
..that's surprising.

hmmm.... us already invaded bunch of countries and is still occupying syria, iraq and serbia...
And how many land did the US annexed?

also are you really saying that if russian backed groups
Most leftists are Russian backed.

ousted democratically elected leader of canada or mexico and that installed their puppet
"installed their puppet"

You mean having free and fair elections?

wants to put russian nukes on us border, us is just gonna sit there and do nothing about it?
Mexico would never antagonize the US because Mexico exports like 350 billion dollars to the US each year, what can Russia offer in exchange? absolutely nothing.

The only way Mexico turns full Russia is if it becomes a dictatorship like Venezuela and i can assure you the US "intervention" would be limited to bringing back elections, not taking the whole country.

None of any of this is making our lives better.
If you want to criticize someone for making lives worse, you should point at Russia. They started the war, which is the root cause of the ensuing problems. Giving them a pass is stupid and sociopathic.

Back