Social Biden considers accepting Palestinian refugees

let’s hope Egypt holds the line. Sucks Israel is fucking their shit up but it’s our money behind that.

I think homeland security should atleast hinge on your international entanglements matching who you accept into the country.

You’ve picked a side in the conflict. Don’t try to make it up to them by giving away our country or a state or region like what happened in Minneapolis or Dearborn

You’re basically asking to admit a population that is by rule and for reason anti-American and bitter as fuck.

So, not our fucking problem. If we side against them in the war that drives them out of their homes. We should have no problem telling them to fuck off

Biden just trying to suck up to No Go Zone, Michigan because polls aren’t looking too good

Look at all the free stuff illegals are getting. They have already said they will help the Palestinians with housing assistance and are helping them with medical care in Gaza.
You probably still get ebt and your welfare checks but your American right? 😂 clown

All thanks the the main beneficiaries of American taxpayer money [Israel] to house people that are slaughtered by a country [Israel] that receive at least 14 billion in American taxpayer money a year without all the free Weapons and last month 8 billions. Because this country [Israel] needs america to take Palestinian so they can themselves colonize their land. America exists to serve Israel at this point.
Here lies the last post of Koya.

Koya was a staunch defender of anything involving support for Palestine. In his last 100 posts about 94 proved this. He used his keyboard savagery to constantly bludgeon the opposition while ignoring October 7th ever happened. If I had to place my bets I'd say he is booking a flight to the middle east right now to try to make a difference.

See ya down the road good buddy. And keep your head down while fighting for Hamas.

R.I.P. Koya: 2016 - 2024

If there was a place called "Serial Killer Island" made up entirely of serial killers, the moment they started getting bombed and fucked up, the hard left would still argue that they need to take in refugees.

Are you talking about Australia?

I'm just fucking around...

US president may allow permanent residency and resettlement benefits to those with American relatives

Joe Biden plans to allow some Palestinians fleeing the war in Gaza to enter the United States as refugees.

White House officials have in recent weeks been talking about options to resettle displaced Gazans with family members who are US citizens or permanent residents, according to government documents seen by CBS News.

The move would put the Biden administration at odds with his 2024 presidential rival Donald Trump, who has pledged to bar entry of all refugees from Gaza.

One of the proposals being considered involves using the decades-old United States Refugee Admissions Program to provide a lifeline for Palestinians with US relatives, who have managed to escape war-torn Gaza and enter neighbouring Egypt.

Officials have also discussed how to help additional qualifying Palestinians get out of Gaza and process them as refugees, the documents show.

American citizenship
Refugee status would be dependent on passing a series of eligibility, medical and security screenings.

It offers the beneficiaries permanent residency in the US, resettlement benefits such as housing assistance and, ultimately, a path to American citizenship.

The eligible population is expected to be relatively small and the plan would require coordination with Egypt, which has so far refused to take in large numbers of refugees from the latest Gaza conflict.

Palestinian officials claim Israel’s military campaign – in retaliation to the Hamas attack of Oct 7 – has killed more than 34,000 people in Gaza and displaced hundreds of thousands of residents.

Without addressing the specifics of any refugee plan, a White House spokesman told CBS News that the US “has helped more than 1,800 American citizens and their families leave Gaza, many of whom have come to the United States”.

They added: “At president Biden’s direction, we have also helped, and will continue to help, some particularly vulnerable individuals, such as children with serious health problems and children who were receiving treatment for cancer, get out of harm’s way and receive care at nearby hospitals in the region.”

What could possibly go wrong with allowing people come in from a country that is war torn that very likely holds a grudge against your country for helping Israel?

They say small number but they will give them benefits and help that are denied to American citizens.
- I think it's fair since this onslaught promoved by USA JR is sponsored by Momma America!

On the other hand. This useless piece of trash, Biden doesnt cares about the consequences of accepeting the diaspora of people escaping a hell on Eath, promoved by his own lifeling policy, because Biden isnt gonna get affected, sadly.

Look at all the free stuff illegals are getting. They have already said they will help the Palestinians with housing assistance and are helping them with medical care in Gaza.
- Look the price the palestians are paying just to apease Bibi and his bitch, Biden.

- Look the price the palestians are paying just to apease Bibi and his bitch, Biden.
They're paying the price because of Hamas. If only they didn't go on rape an torture crusade of around 1200 people, they wouldn't have bombs dropping on them.

They remind me of the "Riskless Revolutionaries" on college campuses right now. "Let us do what we want without any consequences."

Bunch of cowards supported by other cowards.

Well I'm sure bringing more hamas supporters and fighters will work out well for the US.
It wouldn't just be hamas supporters it would literally bring hamas members unless the u.s has them all documented and can filter them out but I am not optimistic. This will increase terror attacks on major metropolitan areas in the u.s and expand hamas globally.

They're paying the price because of Hamas. If only they didn't go on rape an torture crusade of around 1200 people, they wouldn't have bombs dropping on them.

They remind me of the "Riskless Revolutionaries" on college campuses right now. "Let us do what we want without any consequences."

Bunch of cowards supported by other cowards.
They are overwhelmingly civilians who never had a chance to vote for the government. By that logic, middle schoolers in America are fair game for their parents voting for GW Bush.

They are overwhelmingly civilians who never had a chance to vote for the government. By that logic, middle schoolers in America are fair game for their parents voting for GW Bush.
Fair game for what? The consequences of war if your government wages one? Yeah. Not all revolutions are successful, and the consequences are severe if you don't win.

Fair game for what? The consequences of war if your government wages one? Yeah. Not all revolutions are successful, and the consequences are severe if you don't win.
For violence and war, to put it mildly. You seem to be implying that children are fair game in war.

For violence and war, to put it mildly. You seem to be implying that children are fair game in war.
Technically they are. No war was ever stopped because children were caught in the crossfire.

It's unfortunate, but it's reality. There would be no wars if they were stopped by someone holding up a baby.

Technically they are. No war was ever stopped because children were caught in the crossfire.

It's unfortunate, but it's reality. There would be no wars if they were stopped by someone holding up a baby.
Yes, but cheerleading and justifying what shouldn't be acceptable in the first place is baffling, both morally and strategically in this situation.

Yes, but cheerleading and justifying what shouldn't be acceptable in the first place is baffling, both morally and strategically in this situation.
Oh', you mean the nation who tortured and slaughtered 1200 people overnight, getting hit back? I'm supposed to feel bad about that? Yeah, I have no qualms. If Hamas wants Israel to stop, they can surrender like every other beaten nation who gave one iota of a fuck about their people have done. Every Palestinian death is on Hamas.

Oh', you mean the nation who tortured and slaughtered 1200 people overnight, getting hit back? I'm supposed to feel bad about that? Yeah, I have no qualms. If Hamas wants Israel to stop, they can surrender like every other beaten nation who gave one iota of a fuck about their people have done. Every Palestinian death is on Hamas.
You seem unable to distinguish between an entire nation and its paramilitary arm that wasn't even democratically elected.

You also seem to be unclear on why the US is pressuring its proxy to dial back operations and avoid excessive casualties. There's pretty of blame to go around, and Israel certainly is one of the top 2 parties to blame most here.

Hint: you might want to brush up on your history and double check who helped fund and fuel Hamas' rise.

Those Palestinians refugees will need to agreed on the antisemite bills before being accepted. Forgive and forget :)

You seem unable to distinguish between an entire nation and its paramilitary arm that wasn't even democratically elected.
Dude, enough. Hamas was elected(and would be elected again). Hamas does run the place. They are their government. The people are at the whims of that government. None of your mental gymnastics trying to separate Hamas from the Palestinian people means anything. Hamas attacked Israel, which means Palestine attacked Israel. Israel hit them back with expected results. It is what it is. War isn't pretty, and the losing side doesn't get to dictate anything but when/if they surrender.

LOL @ you thinking that lip service Biden and the boys are paying to their blue haired weirdo brigade means anything. Biden has gone over congress' heads to supply Israel with weapons and aid, and just officially gave them even more. Oh' but they're real serious about Israel toning it down...

Back