Social Biden helps secure Tajikistan’s border amid US border crisis

USA is a business first and foremost. Cheap labor democrats or republicans make no difference they want cheap labor. You guys were some complaining no one wants to work fast food for 15 bucks an hour. Here you go.

Tajikistan is not even a US ally lol

Tajiks have the largest Foreign Russian base in their country and are in the Russian equivalent of NATO called the CTSO

While our insecure SW border continues to be a debacle the Democrats want to pretend like ostriches doesn't exist, this is one of the dumbest false equivalencies I've seen in a long time.

There is a legitimate concern about cartel members and other security threats, but most of those migrants are simply impoverished, and have very little to contribute while presenting a massive burden to an overstrained system. They're not at all analogous to the jihadists (Taliban, ISIS, or otherwise) who are seeking to infiltrate and corrupt nearby nations with their ideology.

OP thinks illegals are terrorists. I don’t remember that one on Trumps list.

Biden is doing so well
Let me guess “climate change” is to blame

USA is a business first and foremost. Cheap labor democrats or republicans make no difference they want cheap labor. You guys were some complaining no one wants to work fast food for 15 bucks an hour. Here you go.

Those immigrants won't be working. They will be draining social services and causing crime. But you knew that.

Arizona AG says ‘people that mean America harm are crossing the southern border.’

The United States of America is helping Tajikistan secure part of its border with Afghanistan to help combat security threats in the region, despite the ongoing crisis at the U.S. border that’s sees thousands of migrants pour into the country everyday.

Put America last is a big part of the Biden administration policies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-secure-tajikistans-border-us-crisis.amp
We have to fight them there so we don’t have to fight them on the Homeland.
red-dawn-c-thomas-howell.gif

The borders have been wide open since the first Bush administration. I’d love to blame Biden on it but they’re all traitors.

Back