Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

Opens up a peachment and gives the right what they want. Gets a threat of removal instantly by the right

Good. I hope there’s proof Hunter paid for renovations in his fathers houses or wired him money (sloppy if so). Large cash withdrawals with no specified purchase would be unusual too. Depends how sophisticated and diligent they were to put a firewall between the finances of the two.
I mean one of them is addicted to crack and the other has dementia, so I'm guessing the coverup is not incredibly sophisticated.

I mean one of them is addicted to crack and the other has dementia, so I'm guessing the coverup is not incredibly sophisticated.
Yeah, I’d imagine there’s a slip up in here.

I love the liberal posters here who are totally ok with their president just “dropping” in on calls with foreign nations/state run enterprises to say hi for his son.

who on earth has ever introduced their father on a work call, let alone 20+ times. He was selling influence, stop trying to rationalize it. Expect more out of your politicians. Not less.

I'm all for an investigation if there is strong suspicion of malfeasance. My question is, are they going to try to impeach him if they find wrong doing before he occupied the Oval?

There's no chance of an impeachment here, and no, obviously there is no corruption involving Joe Biden. Trump's first impeachment was over him illegally withholding appropriated funds to Ukraine in exchange for help in his campaign (announcing a fake investigation into Biden).

They casually ignore the extortion part of that first impeachment.

SD to lazy to add x.com/ instead of twitter.com/ in a media link so just change it yourself

oh nice, that must have just happened, today was first time it happened to me. Just worked with this post, Thanks!

That's exactly why the announcement was made. No chance of anything and thy now.. And like those motherfuckers would vote to do anything useful anyway. Country is being played at looted simultaneously. Cocksuckers, the lot of them.

Agreed. Even someone like Thomas Massie, who is thinks he is hotter than shit because he voted against Trump over COVID bailouts, and because of that thinks he can do no wrong, was totally on board with this strategy of OKing the debt limit only to have fights over single issue appropriation bills, as if there was going to be long floor discussions over such bills. Uh, that obvious is never going to happen. They just had a like 6 week break from congress and now have just a couple weeks to work on, and pass bills? Not happening.

Anyways, here is Gaetz calling out McCarthy, didn't call for the vote to vacate, but liked what he said. Gaetz gets a lot of hate (from both), but I have liked what he has said every time I hear him on a long form interview/podcast, or on the house floor. I know people like to call him a sex-trafficker and/or other allegations, but didn't that case(s) completely fall apart and showed collusion to extort the entire Gaetz family or some shit?

Good. I hope there’s proof Hunter paid for renovations in his fathers houses or wired him money (sloppy if so). Large cash withdrawals with no specified purchase would be unusual too. Depends how sophisticated and diligent they were to put a firewall between the finances of the two.

I think they have more than enough circumstantial evidence, backed by actual evidence like the bank accounts, texts, emails, etc to present a solid case.

Interesting that there is even freedom caucus member, rep Ken Buck, going on MSNBC and CNN this weekend to try and minimize potential impeachment, saying it doesn't have the votes and they have not seen the evidence, in the spoiler. Granted, he says he has not seen all the evidence the committee(s) have gathered, since treasury only let certain members come and see in person, not able to take or copy documents. So hopefully it is a ploy to gain the trust of these networks only to go on a week or two later and say they have changed their stance. Otherwise it makes McCarthy look even more weak and useless.

I'm all for an investigation if there is strong suspicion of malfeasance. My question is, are they going to try to impeach him if they find wrong doing before he occupied the Oval?
Theyve been investigating biden over this whole congress. What are they going to discover with this? Gaetz knows this. Mccarthy knows he doesnt have the votes...

Beyond it being just dramatic bullshit, I don't understand how there can be a budget deadline after giving Biden the Unlimited Debt Ceiling until 2025.

The motherfuckers are going to Print and Borrow to the Moon.

<HisEye>

I guess through appropriations, they (republicans) will say they will not approve appropriating money toward certain programs, etc. So while they approved the debt ceiling, they can now say they won't fund something with new budget or whatever.

McCarthy won't be ousted, Gaetz may make him face a vote, but it will go no where. And republicans will cave with appropriations in no time.

At least McCarthy pushing for this. Rep Ken Buck (R) said republicans don't have enough votes for impeachment inquiry this past weekend, so I was kind of surprised to see McCarthy announce this.
Yeah, those are 2 different things. When Congress passes a budget, they are approving the government to purchase things.
The debt ceiling involves making sure the Treasury has the money to pay the bill for the things that Congress authorized the government to purchase. That’s what makes the debt ceiling fights so stupid, and something that basically no other country goes through: lots of countries have intense budget debates, deciding what to buy. But no one debates about whether or not to pay the bill— except for the good ol US of A.

As to the thread topic, this has to be one of the flimsiest impeachment inquiries ever done.

Yeah, those are 2 different things. When Congress passes a budget, they are approving the government to purchase things.
The debt ceiling involves making sure the Treasury has the money to pay the bill for the things that Congress authorized the government to purchase. That’s what makes the debt ceiling fights so stupid, and something that basically no other country goes through: lots of countries have intense budget debates, deciding what to buy. But no one debates about whether or not to pay the bill— except for the good ol US of A.

As to the thread topic, this has to be one of the flimsiest impeachment inquiries ever done.
This is the one area where right wingers believe in equality of outcome. If Trump got impeached then Biden must also be impeached despite the comparative lack of evidence of any wrong doing.

They casually ignore the extortion part of that first impeachment.

I'd think generally that using U.S. gov't resources as your personal campaign funds alone is one of those things that would get very wide agreement is worthy of removal. And I think there will come a time in the not-too-distant future when most Republicans look back on it and agree that it was the right call (and a lot will falsely claim that they always supported it).

This is the one area where right wingers believe in equality of outcome. If Trump got impeached then Biden must also be impeached despite the comparative lack of evidence of any wrong doing.
Oh for sure. And if GA Republicans can impeach Fanni Willis, and WI Republicans can impeach the state Supreme Court justice we just elected who hasn’t even heard a case yet, then that’s just a bonus lol.
They have truly become a vindictive clown show.

Ramaswamy, who is supposed to be the sane, non-stupid one in the field, is saying that aid to Ukraine is repayment of a bribe made to Biden. If that were actually true, it would justify removal. It's just so obviously not true that it's insulting that he thinks people are dumb enough to buy it.

only reason Biden won is because he is not Trump. The only person, Biden could beat is Trump,

You know we live in a free country, you don't have to support Biden because he's one notch above Trump.

This exemplifies why the media has had Trump at the forefront of every news cycle since 2015

Lesser of 2 evils is evil. You have zero credence in shaming anyone when you, yourself categorize your POTUS candidate as "evil"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back