Social Biden orders air strikes in Iran and Syria.

The targets were selected because these facilities are utilized by Iran-backed militias that are engaged in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) attacks against U.S. personnel and facilities in Iraq. Specifically, the U.S. strikes targeted operational and weapons storage facilities at two locations in Syria and one location in Iraq, both of which lie close to the border between those countries," Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said in the release.

Not a bad idea. We shouldnt be in any of those countries with boots on ground. But Iran is an enemy of the West and is trying to get a nuke. We should hit their sites only aerially. Last Iranian hits killed US allied Iraqis and gave brain damage to like 100 US troops

Also I guess 2 scoops 1 term was the man of peace you say? Hmmm I recall leaks saying he wanted to assassinate Assad, overthrow Venezuela and bomb Iran. If got a 2nd term I bet he would of

Also where does it say INSIDE Iran?

Last edited:
Every now and then Iran needs its shit straightened out. Double it up old man

Its genius really, permanently fuck over the political and religious stability of a region and you can justify shit like this forever for profit and power.

Its also really scummy..

Well if the news says it then it must be true
Lol “the news.” What @Oceanmachine described was essentially Trump’s position, was it not? He ended the nuclear deal, and ordered an airstrike (of questionable legality) as well to kill Iranian General Soleimani. Certainly you remember these things, yes? It wasn’t that long ago.

Lol “the news.” What @Oceanmachine described was essentially Trump’s position, was it not? He ended the nuclear deal, and ordered an airstrike (of questionable legality) as well to kill Iranian General Soleimani. Certainly you remember these things, yes? It wasn’t that long ago.

If Trump says it then it must be true?

Yes I didnt oppose Trump doing that. But Trumps rhetoric on the EU, Venezuela and Syria I opposed

i swear, every new president feels the need to bomb some shit the first six months of his presidency.
yeah we get it, y'all real manly and shit.
and before some dumbass starts, yeah, i am mocking trump too here. and obama, and bush, and on and on.

You think they're doing it to prove they're manly and shit?

If Trump says it then it must be true?
<{vega}>
I didn’t say anything about this being true or false. I am saying you can’t just scapegoat the media for this viewpoint as per usual.
Yes I didnt oppose Trump doing that. But Trumps rhetoric on the EU, Venezuela and Syria I opposed
I opposed the ending of the nuclear deal, and I question the airstrike. There’s no doubt Iran is shady though.

The targets were selected because these facilities are utilized by Iran-backed militias that are engaged in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) attacks against U.S. personnel and facilities in Iraq. Specifically, the U.S. strikes targeted operational and weapons storage facilities at two locations in Syria and one location in Iraq, both of which lie close to the border between those countries," Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said in the release.

Iran is backing militias engaged in UAV attacks against US personnel but we need to negotiate a deal to allow them to build nuclear power plants and weapons?

Back