Economy Biden the GOAT?

Sleepy Joe was the best nickname ever thought of by Trump

I still laugh so hard every time the man tries to talk seriously on the tellie

Biden wants to run on his economic record but that is a losing strategy apparently. Polling shows most Americans hold a poor view of the economy under his rein. It is easy to see why many Democrats and GOP members think this way.

Instead Biden will be running on the abortion issue it is said.

I liked the this article and the last few paragraph

Bidenomics was a mistake

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/bidenomics-was-a-mistake

....It is easy to see how Biden and the Democrats blundered. The Democratic Party is no longer the party of the working class. Activists who run the party, and the donors who fund it, are wealthy college-educated people. For them, the economy is splendid.

But as Bloomberg reported last week, for people outside the wealthiest 20%, the economy is not great. Wages have lagged inflation since Biden became president, and millions of working-class voters have spent their savings trying to keep up with rising prices. They are now going into debt.

According to the Federal Reserve, Americans owe more than ever before in credit card debt. With interest rates on credit cards rising from 14.75% when Biden came to office to 20.68% today, Bidenflation is hitting people with high prices on what they buy now and high finance costs on what they bought yesterday.

This has made it impossible for millions of people to buy a car or house. Biden is additionally making it more expensive to buy cars by forcing unwanted electric vehicles onto the market.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

“The place where economic confidence is faltering most is with the base of the Democratic Party,” NBC News pollster Micah Roberts said. “It’s among young people, among African Americans and Latinos. There’s a disconnect between the two or three months of [the Bidenomics] campaign and what people are actually feeling.”

Most people who voted for Biden wanted a return to normalcy after four years of Donald Trump. They did not want generational change. But Biden listened to flatterers who said he could be the next Franklin Delano Roosevelt, so instead of allowing the economy to recover naturally as COVID receded, he tried to reorganize the entire economy. Nowhere has his lifelong overconfidence in his own abilities produced more hubris. Now, perhaps, comes electoral nemesis.

Biden wants to run on his economic record but that is a losing strategy apparently. Polling shows most Americans hold a poor view of the economy under his rein. It is easy to see why many Democrats and GOP members think this way.

I think it's probably just a matter of a time lag + partisanship, along with some media bias. If things continue on the same trajectory, the economy will be a big asset to him going into the 2024 election, though of course partisan Republicans won't admit it.

The premise of that piece is wrong, BTW. Times have been especially good for people on the lower end of the income distribution lately.

Biden could die and be periodically reanimated with electric shocks and he'd still be a better president than that once-in-a-lifetime corrupt piece of rapist dog shit Trump

Biden could die and be periodically reanimated with electric shocks and he'd still be a better president than that once-in-a-lifetime corrupt piece of rapist dog shit Trump
Lol
55d4bfb5371d22723a8bef66

Most of my groceries are 50% more expensive than they were in early 22. Biden's economic success is fabricated BS.

same, most meat products have more than doubled, gas prices are at least 3 dollars more than when he set foot in office, and violent crime and property theft are at an all time here (last 15 years). We have already surpassed last year's murder rate.

Most of my groceries are 50% more expensive than they were in early 22. Biden's economic success is fabricated BS.
my gas is up(and hasnt gone down at all), food up, car insurance up, health insurance up,homeowners insurance up, property tax up, all my utilities are up.according to the graphs though I'm doing better now than under orange man.

I think people are living on a different planet.

Homes are the least affordable ever
Interest rates are higher than they have been in decades,
costs of food, gas, pretty much everything is up.
Debt is through the roof for the country and for households
The health of the country is not good, so many people with chronic diseases
The border is a mess, millions coming in a year
Cities are full of homelessness and crime.
Multiple wars going on now.

same, most meat products have more than doubled, gas prices are at least 3 dollars more than when he set foot in office, and violent crime and property theft are at an all time here (last 15 years). We have already surpassed last year's murder rate.
Did any liberals here mentioned or complained about it? Or are they living on welfare or with their parents to not be affected by it? Or it's just everything is priced magically lower in their areas?

Wish the guy could string together an honest sentence... or any sentence... wouldn't make up for a family with decades of criminal dealings and corruption... look around you, is America better now than at any other time? No...

Did any liberals here mentioned or complained about it? Or are they living on welfare or with their parents to not be affected by it? Or it's just everything is priced magically lower in their areas?

Or we are smart enough to realize that global inflation is a thing that exists and that Trump was lucky that Covid hit at the end of his presidency...
You know, the logical conclusion instead of whatever fanfiction you chuds invented

Or we are smart enough to realize that global inflation is a thing that exists and that Trump was lucky that Covid hit at the end of his presidency...
You know, the logical conclusion instead of whatever fanfiction you chuds invented
Everything is fine then.

Trump will come in and his low iq base will give him credit for it and when he destroys the economy again the next democrat will have to clean up the mess

Opposite world.

Everything is fine then.

No, but you can stop acting that global inflation due to covid is somehow Biden's fault. Shitty economy is what Republican's leave for Democrats to clean up after. It's a historical precedent at this point: Clinton > Obama > Biden etc. Republican's take a shit on the economy, Democrats fix it, Republicans inherit it, take credit for it, then fuck it all up again.. rinse and repeat.

I can't blame or attribute most things to biden the president outside of the fact that both he and donald spent too much on the covid handouts

But, my biggest concern right now is the housing market. At some point, it needs to just bust. But thats not exactly biden's fault either. Every western country is experiencing this. It makes you wonder exactly what everyone is doing wrong

Back