Economy Biden wants to increase your taxes, but owes 500k in back taxes

Yea lol that is his account and this is real too.. "tax loop holes"

lol, I'm mostly numb to this stuff at this point. These are hilarious finds though, thank you for the laugh.

He’s honest and follows the law, like all politicians
<Dany07>

lol, I'm mostly numb to this stuff at this point. These are hilarious finds though, thank you for the laugh.
Imagine if Trump said this ? there would of been 5 threads on this.. every liberal talk show host would talk about corruption and a constitutional crisis. Some protest would be happening...

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt they trust that most Americans are dumb as a box of fucking rocks....

Damn creepy Joe must have a hell of a stand up show to rake in money like that. .

Imagine if Trump said this ? there would of been 5 threads on this.. every liberal talk show host would talk about corruption and a constitutional crisis. Some protest would be happening...

Yep, it is what it is. Try to find the humor in it and it makes politics more bearable plus more real and obvious at the same time.

Seems he attempted to use a loop hole to avoid taxes on speeches and book sales. Taxes that would go to fun Medicare and Obamacare

"Banks said the report indicated that Biden improperly used "S corporations" while he and first lady Jill Biden raked in over $13 million on speaking fees and book sales in 2017 and 2018, but counted less than $800,000 of it as a salary that could be taxed for Medicare."

"But when the Bidens released their tax returns during his presidential campaign, they showed that the couple saved up to $500,000 by avoiding the 3.8% self-employment tax with the S corporations."

In before "oh the right likes taxes, returns being public, and the IRS now"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-owe-up-to-500k-in-back-taxes-report-says.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...00-taxes-IRS-avoiding-pay-Medicare-years.html

Damn Biden should have said the IRS was auditing his taxes for the last two decades.

We’d never know as Trump has never released his taxes.

Who the fuck would pay $13 million to listen this clown ramble about corn pop and how his hairy legs turn white in the sun....

I think that's the real story... Follow the money.

I GOT HAIRY LEGS!!!

Ok Grandpa... Time for your ice cream and a nap...

Lol you'd be surprised what people would do to get bail out money or have Washington look the other way on their obviously nefarious and dangerous business practices

Back