Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Lol @Darkballs completely humiliating himself again on behalf of his masters.

Sorry no charges were filed.

Another one of your predictions that turned out to be dead wrong. Don't worry, the Special Prosecutor threw you a bone. Ride it till the wheels come off.

The very fact that you would claim he's sexually assaulted children on camera, is a perfect example of how dishonest you guys are with these "scandals."
Are you mad? It is literally on camera. Come on over and try to grab and sniff my children. I double dare you.
If you have daughters and believe that his behaviour is fine then you are beyond proving my point.

Sorry no charges were filed.

Another one of your predictions that turned out to be dead wrong. Don't worry, the Special Prosecutor threw you a bone. Ride it till the wheels come off.
<JagsKiddingMe>

You wanna quote where I predicted charges would be filed?

america is not ready for cackling kamala. hey you guys can have justin trudeau. canada is offering to trade up their leader in exchange for a 4'th round draft pick and future considerations. though you might be getting hosed on the deal as that seems a little too high of an asking price for him. at least he's not 120 years old, can tie his own shoes, and he probably remembers what day of the week it is, unlike most of the politicians in washington.
I hear Sam presti could probably get it done

So no actual answer to my question then.
In my opinion it sounds like he is incompetent to stand trial based off the quotes.

"“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur writes."

"“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him – by then a former president well into his eighties – of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”"

Basically they are saying that he doesn't have the mental capacity to convict him based on his mental state. And that it will be worse in a short period of time.

My response is that OF COURSE Biden does not have the mental capacity to be in office let alone president of the free world. He has demonstrated that he isn't mentally there and is an embarrassment placing him in office.

Damn, you quit and you didn't have even have the stones to tag me.
Quit what, LOLawyer man? Oh', you want a false legal statement? How 'bout, "Mishandling classified documents isn't a crime as long as you're a Democrat", or "Not returning mishandled classified documents isn't a crime if you're too senile to remember when you mishandled them?"

You're an absolute clown, dude. By all means, though, keep talking. Your legal expertise is so valuable.

So according to you it's not. Well that clarifies something .

The fact that you guys claim to have video of Biden sexually assaulting children on camera and the world not caring about it, is got to be one of the dumbest claims that's ever been order in the history of this sub forum.

Quit what, LOLawyer man? Oh', you want a false legal statement? How 'bout, "Mishandling classified documents isn't a crime as long as you're a Democrat", or "Not returning mishandled classified documents isn't a crime if you're too senile to remember when you mishandled them?"

You're an absolute clown, dude. By all means, though, keep talking. Your legal expertise is so valuable.

So you're just gonna make shit up about me then?

Jesus kid.

Back