Elections Biden's Latest Ad "Trump Did This"

What law are you claiming he made, and why hasn't Joe Biden changed it?

Quit acting stupid. He campaigned on appointing SC justices that would get rid of Roe V Wade, and they did just that. In a bunch of these red states that resulted in immediate draconian restrictions on abortion.

He bragged about doing this. Now he and the rest of the Republicans who campaigned this issue have to deal with their "success" no matter how much they try to backtrack. Too late for that.

Quit acting stupid. He campaigned on appointing SC justices that would get rid of Roe V Wade, and they did just that. In a bunch of these red states that resulted in immediate draconian restrictions on abortion.

He bragged about doing this. Now he and the rest of the Republicans who campaigned this issue have to deal with their "success" no matter how much they try to backtrack. Too late for that.
Cool, so no law, and nothing Joe Biden can do about it? Turns out congress and state legislatures are the ones who make the laws, and Joe Biden is in some pretty deep shit if he's fucked everything up so badly that he's resorting to campaign videos appealing to his voters' ignorance on how laws are made.

Cool, so no law, and nothing Joe Biden can do about it? Turns out congress and state legislatures are the ones who make the laws, and Joe Biden is in some pretty deep shit if he's fucked everything up so badly that he's resorting to campaign videos appealing to his voters' ignorance on how laws are made.

The political ad isn't being absolutely literal! Joe Biden's voters don't know how laws work!! Hurr durr!

Meanwhile back in reality Trump has said:

“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone,”

Better let him know that he doesn't know how laws work either.

Yeah, not a fan.

I prefer it if leftists don't run on flagrant fear and hate, we leave that to the others.
Holy shit. You're right, it's reminiscent of the stickers on gas pumps with Biden saying "I did that" when gas shot through the roof

Trump opened a giant can of worms. There was a time that separation of Church an state met something. Now the hard right are trying to reshape our country back to the 1700's see below. Not enough is being talked about this stuff.

This was a few days ago not 200 years ago.

More like a giant can of whoop ass
More like a new season of religion run wild as long a you're a Christian.

1000007022-jpg.1038989

I've said it many times people underestimate how badly the religious people wanted Roe gone. Like they were waking up every day for decades with overturning Roe being the main focus of their lives. They were going to get it done with or without Trump.

To the contrary capitalist Democrats had a lot to gain electorally by keeping Roe constantly under threat. They wanted it to be constantly a threat so they had some way to seperate themselves from Republicans. Roe was perhaps third way scums number 1 issue they used to hide their true selves. And if they had actually codified Roe(making SCOTUS irelevant) they would forever lost the ability to fundraise off it.

Copying the idea from those stickers people leave on gas pumps of Biden saying I did that .
Trump is talking about this from a centered position. 16 weeks and states rights to democratically choose. This won’t work well like they think it will. Against a different republican maybe .

Trump opened a giant can of worms. There was a time that separation of Church an state met something. Now the hard right are trying to reshape our country back to the 1700's see below. Not enough is being talked about this stuff.

This was a few days ago not 200 years ago.

Shit MAGA going hard in retardation

Yeah nothing Joe can do about it. You’re an idiot

I think states should decide if abortion should legal or not. And if state like, Texas bans it then go to or move to another state that allows it.

Well, Texas is trying to prevent people from leaving the state to get an abortion
If I give you a ride from Dallas to Atlanta to get an abortion, I can be sued, by a private citizen, for giving you a ride. The private citizen doesn’t even need to have any relation to the person getting the abortion. It could be Joe Cool that you’ve never met, lives 200 miles away from you, but he could still sue you.
Texas legalized bounty hunting for people getting abortions.

Last edited:
Copying the idea from those stickers people leave on gas pumps of Biden saying I did that .
Trump is talking about this from a centered position. 16 weeks and states rights to democratically choose. This won’t work well like they think it will. Against a different republican maybe .

Nothing "centered" about those things.

Back