Media Bigfoot Silva knocked out on his feet in boxing match

That was truly hard to watch... I dont understand how this was allowed

Maybe this is how he wants to go out. Surely his loved ones are telling him to stop and he's choosing to continue fighting

Maybe this is how he wants to go out. Surely his loved ones are telling him to stop and he's choosing to continue fighting
Given how his brain chemistry muse be fucked up already, he has a high risk of deep depression and suicide

Guarantee he's gonna keep fighting, sadly. He must owe someone in Brazil a lot of money.

The way I heard it is that he doesn't expect to live a long life anyway, what with his medical condition, so he's determined to bank as many checks as possible to take care of his family after he's no longer around. It's a horrific choice, but it is a choice.

How on earth is Bigfoot more washed up than Datsik ?

Reactions: HHJ
From what I read - this bout happened at June 15 and mma fight at MMA Series at June 25.

Bigfoot didn't just beat Fedor, he destroyed him. And Fedor was still in his early 30s at that point. It's a shame that Bigfoot's management didn't do a good job monetizing that accomplishment.

DJse.gif
He was a beast, look at the size of this monster

How is he legally still fighting? He was knocked out a couple weeks ago and has been knocked out in every fight the last 6 years.
You ask about "legal" in a russian event <Lmaoo> They dont give a crap. Foreign fighters often are the fodder to build up their guys and ride on the nationalistic wave that is going through Russia right now. You could die for all they care and end up in a Moscow dumpster.

Fedor> Ishii>Lebanner>Datsik

<Fedor23>
In my group every fighter had at least 2 fights against other fighters and the ranking is based on the outcomes. I did not just plug names into an MMAth site.

Datsik is 2-0. A KO win over Arlovski and a T?KO win over Bigfoot.
Bigfoot is 2-1. A doctor's stoppage over Fedor, a decision over Andrei and a KO loss to Andrei.
Fedor is 1-1. A KO win over Andrei and the loss to Bigfoot.
Arlovski is 1-2. The loss to Fedor, and 1-1 against Bigfoot.

In my group every fighter had at least 2 fights against other fighters and the ranking is based on the outcomes. I did not just plug names into an MMAth site.

Datsik is 2-0. A KO win over Arlovski and a T?KO win over Bigfoot.
Bigfoot is 2-1. A doctor's stoppage over Fedor, a decision over Andrei and a KO loss to Andrei.
Fedor is 1-1. A KO win over Andrei and the loss to Bigfoot.
Arlovski is 1-2. The loss to Fedor, and 1-1 against Bigfoot.
Didnt read anything you said

Dont be upset that Fedor> Ishii>Lebanner>Datsik

<Fedor23>

Back