News Bigfoot Silva returns to kickboxing against Zabit Samedov, Sept. 10th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Someone in his family or even a doctor (which shouldn’t be that far fetched) need take away the gloves

Don't know the guy, but at this point i would pick myself over Bigfoot, so the other guy by KO inside 2 mins

These promoters must be throwing amounts of money at him that he just can't say no to.

If he doesn't end up dying from brain trauma he is going to be worse off than Gary Goodridge.

Sad shit

Is Bigfoot desperate for cash or does he just not give one fuck about his health?

Sad to see...his team should be ashamed of themselves for enabling this reckless behaviour.

How the fuck does he keep getting sanctioned is my question lol
Countries without commissions. Not to mention several US commissions would still let him fight most likely. People really overestimate how seriously commissions do their jobs. Like reading Ali's last physicals when he was getting licensed is horrifying.

This is starting to look like it culminates in a Triller small glove boxing match with Deontay Wilder.

Never thought a fighter's money tour would out-do Bob Sapp's, but this is getting ridiculous. Big Foot isn't even tapping at the first sign of danger, he's just taking the KO. Bob needs to have a talk with Antonio, explain how this is supposed to work.

Bigfoot never seemed like to smartest guy. Probably doesn't know what else he could do to make money. Probably could be a BJJ coach

Dear sherdog's edgelords. We dont care about his record or bad fights. We are wondering why he is going to place where many nhl fighters killed themselves.

Fuck it, throw Steve Mazzagatti in as a ref and let him die the way he wants it: on the battlefield, as a warrior.

Back