Biggest bet you ever won on UFC fight

Inspriation for betting? It aint a work of art ffs.
<WhatIsThis>

I put $50 on GSP to beat Hendricks. That's the most memorable.

$300 on Porier at +220 to win $660 profit against McGregor

I done messed up and should have waited longer as the line got juicier right before the fight

$100 on Holm to beat Ronda won me $700. A couple days before I made the bet the odds were -1200 or something, but after weigh in it dropped down to -700 and I made my bet on fight day.

It's been a long time since I've done MMA betting. But back when I did my best hits were $50 on Matt Brown to best Jordan Mein by KO/TKO at +1000 and $20 on Pat Healy to sub Jim Miller at something like +2000 (don't remember the exact odds), the fight record is no contest now cuz Healy popped for weed lol but he hit an RNC. Back then there were a lot of prop bets that had odds that were way off, I deposited $150 initially on 5d right out of college and built it up to $2k after quite a while. Had to stop because I was spending way too much time watching all kinds of fight tape for cards, checking on line movements, etc... I was doing it while at work and got in the way of my productiveness big time.

Edit: wanted to also add I got screwed big time on the Alan Belcher, Michael Bisping fight. I had a large bet on Bisping by decision, and then the eye poke happened. Even though they still called a decision, 5d didn't pay the bet. I argued with them for weeks, and they said it wasn't a 3 round decision so it didn't count. Either way still profited close to $2k in my MMA betting endeavors, was surprised at how easy it was to get my money out when I quit.

I won $404 on a UFC Draft Kings once. Does that count? It was a $3 game, so technically I won 134 times what I bet. It was an 8 way tie so they added the top 8 prizes and split, which is why it's $404 and not an even $1000 or whatever the top prize was.

It's been a long time since I've done MMA betting. But back when I did my best hits were $50 on Matt Brown to best Jordan Mein by KO/TKO at +1000 and $20 on Pat Healy to sub Jim Miller at something like +2000 (don't remember the exact odds), the fight record is no contest now cuz Healy popped for weed lol but he hit an RNC. Back then there were a lot of prop bets that had odds that were way off, I deposited $150 initially on 5d right out of college and built it up to $2k after quite a while. Had to stop because I was spending way too much time watching all kinds of fight tape for cards, checking on line movements, etc... I was doing it while at work and got in the way of my productiveness big time.
I remember the bam bam/Miller fight. Was a big deal at the time. Did you get paid out before it was overturned to NC?

I remember the bam bam/Miller fight. Was a big deal at the time. Did you get paid out before it was overturned to NC?

Yeah, the betting sites don't count anything that happens after the fight is already over. So they didn't reverse my winnings when he popped. Didn't need to withdraw or anything beforehand.

£5 on Rodriguez to decision Mike Perry at something like 15/2. High roller.

I’ll never forget my grandfather told me. “ you don’t want to be called a rapist!? Then don’t rape”

that really stuck with me as a child and until adulthood.

R$ 700 (about 410 usd at that time) to win R$ 1450.

Mir vs Carwin.

Can`t believe Carwin was the underdog when I placed the bet.

Not huge number wise, but I threw 5 bucks on Glover to finish Santos in the 3rd/4th (whichever the finish was) at 25 to 1 odds. nice 125 payout. Was pretty sweet.

Don't know how I made but put a lot in Francis against Stipe in the rematch. Most obvious fight in recent history to me. Probably made around 400ish in total.

Made just over 10k on the Vera win last year, was a 3 pack on bet365, had him and Jared by TKO and Stipe by decision. $100 bet.

Put 100€ on Poirier to beat Conor and won 360€
Put 60€ on Luque to finish Woodley and on O'Malley to finish Almeida and won like 300€
Those are some recent wins.

I won $500 betting $100 on Nate Diaz over Michael Johnson - yes Nate was a 5:1 underdog because he was coming off the RDA loss where he missed weight and looked awful/disinterested. I saw the 'embedded' or vlog or whatever it was back then of Nate pre weigh ins and he was fucking shredded. I rushed to my betting site as fast as I could and bet all I could (I was a poor student).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back