biggest scare you had watching mma but your fighter eventually won

maxresdefault.jpg

This.

When Sak had Wand in that guillotine in the rematch. Not gonna lie, he had his number in the first half.

Wanderlei vs Brian stann. I was cheering heavy for Wanderlei and Brian was crushing his jaw left and right but Wanderlei was able to pull it off. We were going nuts for that fight

Tyson Pedro's debut, I was in the arena and telling all of my mates about him, I'd followed him a bit on our regional circuit.

Anyway 10 seconds in Rountree drops him ha ha, he recovered to get the sub but was pretty funny after how I'd talked him up!

Andre Arlovski vs Travis Browne I was screaming, also Pat Berry vs Cheik Congo
That was such a good one for Andre fans. Insane that it looked like he was going to pull it off, then heart break as his chin almost let him down again, only for a rare Arlovski survival to a victory.

Mir/Nog 2. I thought for sure Frank was about to get stopped. Barboza's last fight I think. I'm sure there's others but I can't think right now.

I won $1200

On a bet involving volk winning a decision against max in the second fight.

bit of a nail biter glad the judges got it right.

Also i won 180 bucks on 5 bucks that colby would finish woodley in the 5th, that was close

Hell yeah that's a good one. A lot of people criticized Stipe for not finishing but I've always considered that a legendary performance.

To all those complaining the ANYONE else would have finished Ngannou in that situation, I always say : yeah, and who else has ever gotten Ngannou into that situation to test your hypothesis?

Was going to say Lesnar/Carwin. Bet half my bankroll on Lesnar and my stream died when Carwin was beating the shit out of him.
Jesus. I bet you were kissing that money goodbye, it really looked like a wrap there for Brock.

what was your biggest scare watching mma when the fighter you were rooting for was on the bring of losing by stoppage ,but but eventually won the fight.

d93f9c8ded9d66f7533eabe11856ff6d.gif

biggest heart attack moments for me was:

gsp being headkicked by condit

lesnar being pounded on in a fetal postion by shane carwin

giphy.gif
Anderson Silva getting outclassed by Chael for 4 1/2 rounds before triangle/arm barring him.

Without question- Hughes-Trigg 2. The comeback after the nutshot is still the greatest recovery of all time.....The greatest UFC moment of all time.....for me at least. I hated Trigg so much, and I could not believe that he was about to win off a nutshot......but Hughes came back. I was at this event and nothing before or since in the UFC has come close to replicating that moment.

Joe Rogan said it best, 'Incredible character....Incredible resolve.....the ability to withstand pressure.'

Mendes gave me a little scare on the ground against Conor. But soon it was clear that his mini-elbows do not do much damage and Chad was just gassing himself out while Conor was calm.

Lesnar vs Carwin was already mentioned.
Robbie pulled a miraculous win against Manhoef.

Why was this toilet cover down? Is it confirm that Power Slap founder and Sport Pioneer Dana White he was poop like this?

Quite eccentric IMHO but was ok I guess if you have cleaning lady for self and house.
I think that’s the office where ring girls get their back room bonus

Chuck vs Wand

Fight came at a bad time as both were past it. I feared hard for Chuck’s chin.

Come to think of it, the most I’ve ever cheered for a takedown was that fight or randy vs Tim

Back