Social Bill Gates Recommends COVID19 Vaccine Certification

As do I. But western culture, like very other culture in the world, is fundamentally backwards and wicked. The western sub-culture one might call "black culture" is even more so. Were also simply not positioned very well for success in this culture. If this is the culture this society wants to promote than the responsible thing for so called black people to do is create a better one for themselves. Or at least a strong sub culture.

Black people don't need to be embracing homosexuality, transgenderism, liberalism, feminism, conservatism, scientism, white Jesus, pop culture, prescription drugs, processed foods, celebrities, ect ect. None of that does anything for black people but create more confusion. We need to turn away from all of that. Return to our Creator and then we'll prosper. Thats the only way for us.
Which creator? "Black people" never had one singular one, the same as any other people.

That fucking voice in that video, I last 30 seconds and had to shut that shit off.

Cliffs?

The Voice is annoying in the beginning I agree.

The actual interesting part of the video was about a minute or so in.

It’s an interview with an investigate journalist working for Voxx media publisher speaking about the manual I posted from 2010. The interview is allegedly from 2014. Not sure about the veracity of the date of the interview but probably accurate.

Yet what is very much on the money is what is told by that journalist as he is reading from that printed manual from 2010.

It is basically narrating life in 2020 and EXACTLY what is happening now.

You REALLY should check it out. It’s like somebody entered a time-machine into the future in 2010. And again in 2014. You were warned.

It's not 1800 anymore. The amount of freedom we had then is irresponsible today. I for one, believe that black people should be able to go to restaurants and hotels, and no one should have the freedom to deny them. Thus, I support the Civil Rights Act. You can apply that same story to a million other ways we've improved our society by eliminating some freedoms.

I used to be a libertarian that supported 'freedom' everywhere as an ideology... But the modern world is a more responsible place. It requires sacrificing a lot of your freedoms so that we're not living in a disease ridden, poverty stricken, racist shithole like 1800 was.

The freedoms that you're being asked to give up to create a better society will make today's society look as much of a shithole as 1800s society does today. You're going to be looked at as the guy who fought against the Civil Rights Act for his freedumbs.
You should feel tremendous shame for this post.

Can we please get social scores attached to our digital certificates?
The greatest virus of all is unauthorized ideas, and the spreading of any information not approved by the authorities should be quarantined and cured immediately.

It really is well below 2 % when all is said and done. Was same with swine flu. WHO puppets said some %s but it was close to zero. We need to protect the the weak, that's it.

When it comes to Covid, Gates can go to Hell. Makes me feel sick seeing his smug face sipping tea in interviews. He really seems to be enjoying all of this.

Last edited:
When you enrolled your kids into public school did they just "take your word" that they've been vaccinated or didn't you have to provide some records?

Come-on people, THINK!

And Gates has been a leader in health related topics for decades--he's an expert in the field. He stepped down as CEO of Microsoft 21 years ago.

No, vaccines records have been around forever and required for all kinds of things... why don't you remember that?

And there have generally been exemptions for the school related ones...why don't you remember that?

State_Immunization_Requirements_2021.svg

Bill Gates chuckled here because its actually a good idea.

Unvaxxed Seniors are putting all of our healthcare systems at risk.
If you want Federal benefits, then you need to play your part by not taxing our economy by going to the hospital for Covid

Individual freedom? Great! Dont ask Feds for benefits

When you enrolled your kids into public school did they just "take your word" that they've been vaccinated or didn't you have to provide some records?

Come-on people, THINK!

And Gates has been a leader in health related topics for decades--he's an expert in the field. He stepped down as CEO of Microsoft 21 years ago.
to compare compare unproven covid vaccinations is preposterous. polio, hepatitis, mmr, chicken pox, all proven to work.

also at the same time, public school doesnt require flu vaccinations.

Covid = Kung Flu

Bill Gates chuckled here because its actually a good idea.

Unvaxxed Seniors are putting all of our healthcare systems at risk.
If you want Federal benefits, then you need to play your part by not taxing our economy by going to the hospital for Covid

Individual freedom? Great! Dont ask Feds for benefits

Great! Just pay back all the money people have paid into it and you guys can gloat and circle jerk each other until you're content.

Back