Social Bill Maher rags on Disney

Isn't Maher known for liking young girls and thinking that its ok to date extremely young?

I remember seeing a clip of him from his show talking about it in like the 90s but can't find it anymore.. the guy seems like a real weirdo. I don't disagree with him here at all, but he probably shouldn't be the one preaching to us.
What is very young?? In the 90's, when he was at most 44, I wonder what the age he was speaking about was.

What is very young?? In the 90's, when he was at most 44, I wonder what the age he was speaking about was.

Found a clip of him talking about a 35 year old female teacher dating a 14 year old (and got impregnated), and that she shouldn't be in jail because just because she doesn't "conform" to what society thinks a family should be and that they are "in love"

Found a clip of him talking about a 35 year old teacher dating a 14 year old (and got impregnated), and that she shouldn't be in jail because just because she doesn't "conform" to what society thinks a family should be and that they are "in love"
Well, that is enough for me lol. Sounds around the time of that white teacher and hawaiin looking kid. Maybe in reference to them?

I thought maybe he was referencing a 40-something with a 20-something. Do not care about age differences if they are adults. Live your life. 14 is far too young and that is really gross. Under the jail they should go.

Tell us how Maher was never a true progressive and just a classic liberal.

How's he lost the plot and has abandoned the left to be grifter to the Right...

lol
I’ve don’t remember ever commenting on Maher. Rarely talk about any of these mouthpieces.

I’ve don’t remember ever commenting on Maher. Rarely talk about any of these mouthpieces.

I didn't say you did... You asked for a translation.

But there's been several lefty posters who abandoned Maher after he dared to criticize some Democrat policies... even though he's been solid left most of his career.

But there's been several lefty posters who abandoned Maher after he dared to criticize some Democrat policies... even though he's been solid left most of his career.
I was asking in part because I was tagged by the dumbass.

And I’m sure I’d similarly be criticized by several lefty posters even though I’ve always said I often vote R.

I been watching him since Politically Incorrect, and on a daily basis. The guy is about as close to the same after all these years as one could possibly be. We all change a bit, but he has been pretty close to the same for at least 30 some odd years. Still hypocritical and such here and there. Like everyone.

Well, that is enough for me lol. Sounds around the time of that white teacher and hawaiin looking kid. Maybe in reference to them?

I thought maybe he was referencing a 40-something with a 20-something. Do not care about age differences if they are adults. Live your life. 14 is far too young and that is really gross. Under the jail they should go.

Yeah I don't think he goes that low in his own life (think he does date 20 year olds but thats different) and have no evidence to label him anything but weird.. and if they are adults doing it, I honestly don't care that much either. Adults can give consent and know what they are doing.

But from the clip he was talking about a 14 year old dating a 35 year old and didn't seem to have any problem with it.. in fact, he seemed to encourage them.

it is fucked up by Disney.
What I find funny the same posters dunking on Disney don’t bat an eye when Dershowitz is on a right wing networks and hell some of the biggest MAGADoggers go so far as quote Dershowitz on here, when he defends Trump. I think Dersh, figured out if he supports Trump, Trump’s supporters will turn a blind eye to his Pedo past.
Quick run down on Pedo Dershowitz, wrote an article that the age of consent is too high and admitted to getting massages at Epstein’s mansion.
Weirdly those MAGAdoggers give their team a pass for promoting Pedo’s. How about you keep that energy up for all media that promotes Pedo’s.
Fuck Fox News for giving Dershowitz a platform and fuck Disney for giving Pedo’s jobs.

I was asking in part because I was tagged by the dumbass.

And I’m sure I’d similarly be criticized by several lefty posters even though I’ve always said I often vote R.

I’ve noticed you’re right on some, left on others

Almost always fair

Man, you can really see Bill struggling with his cognitive dissonance weekly now. This was from two Fridays ago I believe.

Brings up the entrapment bit, about teachers, activists, others basically brain washing kids into the gay agenda. He says it isn't a vast agenda, but fringe. First, why didn't he bring up the FBI entrapment with the Whitmere case? Oh yea, can't hurt dems.

But then shows the Disney producers. Also fails to mention the Biden admin who has a tranny at the head of HHS, the weirdo stealing luggae, non-binary press secretary who refuses to step down, trannies showing their boob on the white house lawn, changes to title 9 to force schools to allow trannies, pushing the transitioning of kids, etc.

Like he went on 9 minute rant on the issue, but kind of left out the president and his team pushing the agenda, not really fringe at that point.

He has had a number of segments that have gone viral over the last year or so, all basically shitting on democrats, outside of one where he admits abortion is murder, but doesn't care cause he hates children.

Man, you can really see Bill struggling with his cognitive dissonance weekly now. This was from two Fridays ago I believe.

Brings up the entrapment bit, about teachers, activists, others basically brain washing kids into the gay agenda. He says it isn't a vast agenda, but fringe. First, why didn't he bring up the FBI entrapment with the Whitmere case? Oh yea, can't hurt dems.

But then shows the Disney producers. Also fails to mention the Biden admin who has a tranny at the head of HHS, the weirdo stealing luggae, non-binary press secretary who refuses to step down, trannies showing their boob on the white house lawn, changes to title 9 to force schools to allow trannies, pushing the transitioning of kids, etc.

Like he went on 9 minute rant on the issue, but kind of left out the president and his team pushing the agenda, not really fringe at that point.

He has had a number of segments that have gone viral over the last year or so, all basically shitting on democrats, outside of one where he admits abortion is murder, but doesn't care cause he hates children.
Says the guy who has quoted Alan Dershowitz more than any poster on this board. You even quoted Pedo Dersh after I educated you on his Pedo behaivour.
So stop with the faux outrage because you cant stand on that hill, based on your post history.
Just be honest and say if a Pedo supports a politician I like, you are cool with it.

Isn't Maher known for liking young girls and thinking that its ok to date extremely young?

I remember seeing a clip of him from his show talking about it in like the 90s but can't find it anymore.. the guy seems like a real weirdo. I don't disagree with him here at all, but he probably shouldn't be the one preaching to us.

Bill Maher is moments away from making a "why I left the left video" and signing onto the Daily Wire. Who gives a shit what this deranged coastal millionaire boomer has to say?

No. Bill Maher has never made improper jokes of a sexual nature about women under the age of consent, or advocated for men accused of breaking the law regarding underage women.

So, he can preach on this matter quite safely. Just because he is able to date women half his age doesn't invalidate that he has always behaved himself. It doesn't bear on this should less successful-- perhaps jealous-- men who can't attract young adult women be bothered by that fact.

No. Bill Maher has never made improper jokes of a sexual nature about women under the age of consent, or advocated for men accused of breaking the law regarding underage women.

So, he can preach on this matter quite safely. Just because he is able to date women half his age doesn't invalidate that he has always behaved himself. It doesn't bear on this should less successful-- perhaps jealous-- men who can't attract young adult women be bothered by that fact.

There is literally a clip of him talking about how he sees it as a fine that a 14 year old impregnated a 35 year old and that she shouldn't be in jail because they "love" each other.

If you read the actual thread, you'd see that I also said I had no problems with him dating young WOMEN. The problem is when you start talking about minors.

Back