Social Bill Maher rags on Disney

lol... And the left will never acknowledge it

Pedos and sexual predators preying on young wannabe actresses

What won't the left acknowledge? Predators in Hollywood? Are you serious? Do you think "Me Too" was a conservative movement?

What the left rejects is the right trying to use the pedophile narrative absolutely everywhere. Conservative politicians are so limited to this angle of attack they called each other pedophiles in their own primaries.

If you want to talk about pedophiles we're all for it, it's an incredibly serious problem. I'm not talking about you painting an enemy with that brush and expecting us to accept it, I'm talking about following the evidence and creating actual solutions. I'm pretty sure you will only ever follow the evidence if it leads to a liberal enemy because the crime isn't the thing, it's the potential as a political weapon.

Grooming, too. Gay and trans people aren't groomers, conservatives used that playbook against gay people for a very long time and it was always bullshit. Studies show time and time again that groomers are overwhelmingly cops and priests. People in positions of authority. Teachers, too, but I hesitate to mention that because you will only ever want to talk about gay or trans teachers.

In the last week or two I've seen some posts from you that were pretty reasonable and level-headed. If you want to talk about these issues reasonably and honestly the left is here for you, but if you only want to use them to attack the left, what's the point?

What won't the left acknowledge? Predators in Hollywood? Are you serious? Do you think "Me Too" was a conservative movement?

What the left rejects is the right trying to use the pedophile narrative absolutely everywhere. Conservative politicians are so limited to this angle of attack they called each other pedophiles in their own primaries.

If you want to talk about pedophiles we're all for it, it's an incredibly serious problem. I'm not talking about you painting an enemy with that brush and expecting us to accept it, I'm talking about following the evidence and creating actual solutions. I'm pretty sure you will only ever follow the evidence if it leads to a liberal enemy because the crime isn't the thing, it's the potential as a political weapon.

Grooming, too. Gay and trans people aren't groomers, conservatives used that playbook against gay people for a very long time and it was always bullshit. Studies show time and time again that groomers are overwhelmingly cops and priests. People in positions of authority. Teachers, too, but I hesitate to mention that because you will only ever want to talk about gay or trans teachers.

In the last week or two I've seen some posts from you that were pretty reasonable and level-headed. If you want to talk about these issues reasonably and honestly the left is here for you, but if you only want to use them to attack the left, what's the point?
Pretty much, conservatives always turn to the idea of a sexual threat against women and/or children as a reason to push their bigotry de jour, black men were a threat to white woman, gay men were a threat to children, trans women are a threat to women and children, etc

As stated they really have not been behind #metoo at all, this forum was full of ENDLESS negative posts about cancel culture. They only develop an interest when it can be used to push some other form of bigotry or attack a political opponent.

Pretty much, conservatives always turn to the idea of a sexual threat against women and/or children as a reason to push their bigotry de jour, black men were a threat to white woman, gay men were a threat to children, trans women are a threat to women and children, etc

As stated they really have not been behind #metoo at all, this forum was full of ENDLESS negative posts about cancel culture. They only develop an interest when it can be used to push some other form of bigotry or attack a political opponent.

Drag Queen story hour is some retarded as shit that is for the benefit of the Queens and not the kids.

Why TF are they protesting to keep that? I DGAF about trans people doing their thing in their personal lives at all but the drag queen story hour is weird dude.

I agree with the cancel culture hypocrisy though.

People are super hypocritical with that shit on both sides. If they agree with the politics of a controversial speaker or content, they're all "Free speech!" If they disagree with the politics, it's all "That's hate speech!" "It's violence!" yada yada. Either you're for free speech or you're not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back