Media Bisping explains why he never fought Whittaker/Romero

People act like UFC said "we want you to defend against #1 contender"

and bisping was like NO

and UFC said: Oh,ok.

Its hilarious how people think when things dont go their way.

people sound dumb to be honest. You mean to tell me that this dude knowningly fought the guys he fought and also ducked people? come on now. he knew the roster was on roids and go look at his line up. I didnt use to like bisping WAY back in the day but hes fought his way into the hearts (at least a little) of MOST hard core fans. We are talking TRTVitor and wand lol...the lords of destruction he aint ducking anyone. Sorry i just dont buy it.

Why would Bisping duck Romero or Whittaker? Henderson is a better version of Romero and Rockhold is a better version of Whittaker and Bisping destroyed both of them.

This is how I picture you after reading your post.

images

All I know is the MW division was as stacked as it can ever be with: Rob, Romero, Jacare, Luke, Mousasi, Weidman, Vitor, Machida, Silva.

And the 'champ' ended up with the bottom of the top 15 rankings old, immobile Hendo that still whooped his ass in his home-court. Then out of retirement and up a class GSP.

Spin it any way you want.. result was the most pathetic reign and waste of a division that we have ever saw, so many top contenders and nothing came out of it, just delayed and destroyed the division for two years.

rSUh6eR.gif

People act like UFC said "we want you to defend against #1 contender"

and bisping was like NO

and UFC said: Oh,ok.

Its hilarious how people think when things dont go their way.
So going in against someone who ktfo you is ducking. You idiot.

He somehow avoided those matches. But at least Kelvin got to take a nice chunk out of him. Consolation prize right?

I just found it odd that Bisping never fought the really tough guys in Romero/Whitakker/Weidman/Jacare, even Mousasi.
Going for the big money fight with GSP was understandable but when Romero then beat Weidman in spectacular fashion, he talked about a catchweight fight with Tyron Woodley instead.

Bisping ducked Romero.

Romero specifically wanted bisping after all the shit talking.....Bisping retired instead...It was a duck.

He also took over a year to defend the title to GSP.....If he were a bit more active, he could've fought Yoel/whittaker around there, he would of gotten destroyed....he knew this....he knew GSP was flirting with the idea of returning.......UFC/Bisping were clearly waiting/ducking meanwhile.

He clearly ducked Romero during this time......Romero had just KTFO Weidman, It was november 2016 when this happened.....Bisping didn't fight until November 2017, a complete year.....He could've fought Yoel, around early 2017.........but nope instead Whittaker vs Yoel was made july 2017.

BTW Whittaker's best win at the time was derek brunson, Yoel was ahead of him in line with the weidman win...He should've fought Bisping but UFC/Bisping ducked for GSP.

Last edited:
Back