Media BISPING: Francis Ngannou BOXES AGAIN on December 23! | Is it Anthony Joshua or Deontay Wilder?

Source for PPV number for Fury - Ngannou?

There's only Meltzer guesswork going around.

Official numbers have not been released. Metlzer used some shitty algorithm in the past based on google search numbers etc to estimate ppv numbers.

Chael Sonnen once went on record to say that Meltzer was "way off" for the PPV that Chael actually got a part of (and hence knew the exact number)... which was against Anderson.
The google trends number are through the roof for Ngannou-Fury. Conor or Khabib fight week kind of numbers. If he used that, he would estimate a million PPV.

Would be very suprizing that it was such a flop.

Last edited:
"Fury lost to a non boxer" lol you guys really get caught up in that knockdown huh? Boxing scoring is just math, stop being so emotional about it.

If you knew nothing about either fighter prior to watching it, and just looked at it as Fighter A Vs Fighter B, would you be so passionate to say that Ngannou definitely scored more points than Fury over the 10 rounds? I don't think you would.

If a person knows nothing about boxing but watched those two punch each other, the overwhelming majority would say Ngannou won.

I'd love to see him fight Wilder. Great style matchup.

I agree. Hoping to catch Joshua is too risky. Joshua will move away and steal rounds.
Wilder showed he gets worn down by a bigger stronger man in the clinch. And Fury got handled in the clinch by Ngannou.

Fury also has dropped and hurt Wilder. He couldn’t budge Ngannou (even with an elbow).

Even if Wilder hits harder, Francis having the better chin will make the difference. Plus his massive size and strength advantage.

I think they should target Wilder.
I think against Wilder there is a clear path to victory by beating up and wearing down Wilder in the clinch. I think Ngannou could beat AJ too but there isn't as clear of a path to a win. I think Wilder should be who he fights next cause he can probably win and then get the AJ fight.

Last edited:
I'd guess it depends on how Francis thinks is best to cash in with boxing, he's probably now got at least one BIG fight in terms of earnings.

Fury fighting again quickly could mean Francis potentially has a rematch with him early summer next year win or lose vs Uysk which would probably be his biggest earner,

I'd geuss with Joshua/Wilder though he would probably be able to get close to 50/50 spilts on income with him being the hotter name now.

So you agree people do want to see him fight? The hype may be unsubstantiated (in your mind) or not, but it exists. Everyone wants to see if he can repeat that performance or he was just lucky
lol you can talk yourself into anything

Source for PPV number for Fury - Ngannou?

There's only Meltzer guesswork going around.

Official numbers have not been released. Metlzer used some shitty algorithm in the past based on google search numbers etc to estimate ppv numbers.

Chael Sonnen once went on record to say that Meltzer was "way off" for the PPV that Chael actually got a part of (and hence knew the exact number)... which was against Anderson.
Meltzer only does t.v ppvs not digital that's what I'm going by and it tanked. And of course it would. Nobody knows frank everyone knew it was a money grab on both party!!

Nobody really knows who frank is. He should be stoked to make 10 million. If he made 10 and fury made 40 the promotion lost money. They didn't even break even.. that's if they even sold 200k ppv at 80$

I think against Wilder there is a clear path to victory by beating up and wearing down Wilder in the clinch. I think Ngannou could beat AJ too but there isn't as clear of a path to a win. I think Wilder should be who he fights next cause he can probably win and then get the AJ fight.
Bro he can't beat anybody if they train hard for him and take him seriously you realize that ? Aj fury ruiz or anybody half good, only wilder because he's got the worst boxing of the top 10 and relies on his power and even that fight ngannou is heavily the underdog.

Last edited:
I realize Francis probably isn't going to win a boxing title. I realize that.

But holy shit. He's in such high demand right now. Francis played 4D chess while everyone else was playing checkers, and Francis won big.

Whatever happens from here on out - Francis Ngannou gambled on himself and won. Whether he becomes a boxing champion or if he loses every fight he ever takes - he's already won. I'm really loving this and I'm so happy for him. He shook the combat sports world against Fury. Went to a majority decision against him. Everyone thought it would be another Conor vs Floyd fight, but Francis upstaged both Fury and Conor and made MMA proud.

If he happens to win his next match, regardless of whether it's Wilder or Joshua, he's going to be the biggest name in recent combat sports history.

And all this after people wrote him off and claimed he "fumbled the bag" - it's amazing. He definitely exceeded my expectations by a lot.

I'd guess it depends on how Francis thinks is best to cash in with boxing, he's probably now got at least one BIG fight in terms of earnings.

Fury fighting again quickly could mean Francis potentially has a rematch with him early summer next year win or lose vs Uysk which would probably be his biggest earner,

I'd geuss with Joshua/Wilder though he would probably be able to get close to 50/50 spilts on income with him being the hotter name now.
No he isn't lol, where hell do you guys come up with this shit

Source : trust me bro!
I don't know if there's a more shameful MMA content creator than this chucklehead Bisping. I pray for the day he tries to return to fighting. Please let that happen.

"Fury lost to a non boxer" lol you guys really get caught up in that knockdown huh? Boxing scoring is just math, stop being so emotional about it.

If you knew nothing about either fighter prior to watching it, and just looked at it as Fighter A Vs Fighter B, would you be so passionate to say that Ngannou definitely scored more points than Fury over the 10 rounds? I don't think you would.

Always funny when people act like they know better when they're actually clueless.

Even with the biased judges, Ngannou should have had a draw at worst because Fury cheated with blatant elbow that should have cost him 1 point deduction :

The referee also failed to count the second time he got knocked down (timestamped) :

Any unbiased person knows that Fury lost the fight and he knows it himself better than everyone else :

It was such an embarrassment that they cancelled the post fight conference.

Always funny when people act like they know better when they're actually clueless.

Even with the biased judges, Ngannou should have had a draw at worst because Fury cheated with blatant elbow that should have cost him 1 point deduction :

The referee also failed to count the second time he got knocked down (timestamped) :

Any unbiased person knows that Fury lost the fight and he knows it himself better than everyone else :

It was such an embarrassment that they cancelled the post fight conference.

"Should've been at least a draw" is reasonable if the point was deducted, but the foul was missed in the moment by the ref so it is what it is.

Also pretty much everyone is in agreement Fury only got knocked down once, the video clip you linked doesn't work for me (region blocked) but most people say Fury got dragged down a little bit in that alleged knockdown. Slips and stumbles happen all the time, most refs can tell the difference between that and legit knockdowns.

Meltzer only does t.v ppvs not digital that's what I'm going by and it tanked. And of course it would. Nobody knows frank everyone knew it was a money grab on both party!!

Nobody really knows who frank is. He should be stoked to make 10 million. If he made 10 and fury made 40 the promotion lost money. They didn't even break even.. that's if they even sold 200k ppv at 80$
Meltzer doesn't get PPV numbers of any sort.

He uses an estimate which is his own conjuring.

It has been objectively been proven to be wrong before

He doesn't have any source for his information. it's a wild guess.

Metlzer is also a very bias guy. He serves money. He charges people for his newsletter.

Dana White is one of Meltzer's big benefactors. Until Meltzer provides a proper source for the numbers, it's just another attempt to downplay this whole thing

Truth is it was a big spectacle. The whole world was watching. Tons of A-List celebrities were in in attendance, and even the likes of LeBron James was tweeting about the fight.

You sheep can keep parroting propaganda all you want, it doesn't change the fact that this was the biggest thing in sports when it happened.

I dont buy that report. It makes no sense to have NGannou fight again unless it's Wilder, Fury, Usyk, or Joshua. If he fights a guy like Chisora and loses then it ruins the hype.

Good for Ngannou, he needs to cram in as many fights as possible, he’s old.

Back