Bisping is a f***** legend

YES for the wrong reasons-

For euthanizing 185 division-

Only fighter to where that yellow tattoo streak down his back .....proudly.

Yep - fucking legend
Missed this fucking bullshit when it was first posted, let me address it, here we go: Be quiet you dumb fucking dickhead, you're both ridiculously stupid and painfully boring all while being incredibly self absorbed, please take up a hobby that requires you to put your phone down, walk into a field and be alone for days at a time.
Everyone in your life would be exponentially better off, you're a prick.

Bisping should be able to take it as well as he can give it. But he can't. If someone does to him what he does to others, he gets his panties in a knot.

He squirts someone in the face on tuf 9 and acts like it's no big deal. He gets squirted in the face on tuf 14 and he nearly blows a gasket.

It makes him a very difficult man to like
Because he squirted water?
And he didn't nearly blow a gasket at all.

I mean he was always an annoying cunt.
And he was one of the worst champions (in terms of earning a title shot and defending against worthy contenders) in UFC history.

But I actually like him now as a commentator. He's not perfect but his shit is toned down a bit. We were all assholes in our youth. Shit I'm an asshole still, so no judgement, just observations.

That all said, thank you for the beautiful KO of underwear model guy. Bisping is a legend for that.
(and for being KO'd brutally by Hendo--not pings best moment, but another legendary one)

EDIT**
Didn't realize this was a necrobump but it is a fully worthy bump. Bisping dedicated his life to this sport and put as much into it as anyone, arguably.

Not a fan personally, I can't pinpoint the exact point in time I went that direction but it was early in his career. All things aside, I respect the man for pioneering for the UK and his balls fighting with only 1 eye.

Last edited:
Missed this fucking bullshit when it was first posted, let me address it, here we go: Be quiet you dumb fucking dickhead, you're both ridiculously stupid and painfully boring all while being incredibly self absorbed, please take up a hobby that requires you to put your phone down, walk into a field and be alone for days at a time.
Everyone in your life would be exponentially better off, you're a prick.
What's up u fucko-
The good news is that bisping is a top 20 middleweight all time( I'm pretty sure)

Hes a solid fighter- a UFC career "solid" fighter.
Not an iota more. No legend - never "elite".
Kirk Cousins is a better QB than Michael Bisping was a cage fighter.

Deal with it .

Only one loss against a clean fighter, and that clean fighter was the greatest fighter of all time. His defeat came on the best card of all time (to this point at least)

Victim of the best K.O. of all time (IMO) but his K.O. of Rockhold is also the stuff of legends. Became a champion and regardless of who he fought, he still defended that belt, which is more than we can say about some fighters

I hated him at first for being that huge of a douche but the guys a true badass and my opinon of him made a 180

Respect to the Ping

Back