Bisping is the most underrated trash talker ever

Is he underrated? He's #2 trash talker behind Chael Sonnen imo.

Agreed. His trash talk was goId .I remember when I couldn't stand bis but he grew on me

Don't mind him as an analyst, but the Henderson KO was my 2nd favorite of all time.

I think he's the best trash talker honestly.

Conor and Chael seem pretty lost without a script.

You want to know what kind of guy Bisping is?

imagine getting erased by Dan Henderson in front of your entire family ( And i don't care what anyone says Henderson straight up tried to kill him there ) then having the balls to not only get back in the cage with the guy but actually BEAT him.

sit back and chew on that for a second That's why I don't buy it when anyone says he ducked fights No way in hell The guy has hall of fame jewels

Mousasi silenced him without effort.
"better fighter doesn't always win, look at you and Luke Rockhold"

Underrated trash talk? His savage verbal beatdown on Luke Rockhold at the UFC 199 post-fight press conference basically changed how they do those interviews now. Now the press conferences are done by the fighters individually.
<28><28><28>

Right up there imo, probably only Conor and Chael are better at talking shit than Mike.

lol. Not even close. Chael needs a rehashed WWE script. On the fly he had nothing for Bisping. Conors trash talk is 3rd grade school yard insults.

Bisping is one of the best middle weights to do it. Hes one of the only people I believe never took peds
And title eliminators he lost were againsy TRT hendo and juiced sonnen and most of his losses were against TRT abusers Tim Kennedy,Vitor,Wanderlie Silva and his Rashad loss was controversial.

Why do people say 'underrated' when they really just mean to say 'good'?

That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Bisping was subtitled in the TUF house when he was talking to Ross Pointon. So the 2 English fighters speaking English were subtitled for Americans, I shit you not that actually happened.
So that's why Bispings trash talk is underrated, Americans couldn't understand what he was saying without subtitles.

He beat Chael on the mic and then beat him in the cage IMO.

Back