Media Bisping Tries Secret Juice - Secret Juice Will Be Sold Publicly

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Costa shows Bisping the retail version of Secret Juice. Bisping gives it a try and says it is good…quite good in fact. Looks like Costa is going full steam ahead with the secret juice.

Sounds like the version Bisping tried is a lemon ginger type flavor.

Starts at about 5:55

Looks like if you’re a fighter, it’s hot sauce, alcohol, energy drink or Only Fans for a side hustle.

IMG_7505.jpeg
vs Secret Juice. Let’s go!

Costa MAKES Bisping drink SECRET JUICE!

I hate this YouTube video trend. Half the time they capitalize odd words. Like why leave out "drink" when drinking is one of the key words? Maybe just type normally? But what do I know

Costa's a fool. now EVERYONE will know the secret to his Secret Juice. way to shoot himself in the foot.

Galvao and all the other natty acai juice athletes will be pissed off right now that the secret is getting exposed.

Costa shows Bisping the retail version of Secret Juice. Bisping gives it a try and says it is good…quite good in fact. Looks like Costa is going full steam ahead with the secret juice.

Sounds like the version Bisping tried is a lemon ginger type flavor.

Starts at about 5:55

Looks like if you’re a fighter, it’s hot sauce, alcohol, energy drink or Only Fans for a side hustle.

View attachment 1029749
vs Secret Juice. Let’s go!

I heard you’ve gotta crack the can and put a torch to the bottom to get the true zombified effect

I hate this YouTube video trend. Half the time they capitalize odd words. Like why leave out "drink" when drinking is one of the key words? Maybe just type normally? But what do I know
Ping's channel is the most shameful of them all for that type of shit. He's the most money hungry grifter in the retired fighter sphere by far.

doping-steroids.gif

Costa's a fool. now EVERYONE will know the secret to his Secret Juice. way to shoot himself in the foot.

He'll do it the Coca-Cola way and have "natural flavours" as one of the ingredients.

Ping's channel is the most shameful of them all for that type of shit. He's the most money hungry grifter in the retired fighter sphere by far.
It's hit and miss for me. He gives good fight breakdowns for the most part, but some of his takes on other stuff miss the mark entirely.

The whole 'secret juice' thing was well done from the start, IMHO...not at all surprised it has apparently turned into a legitimate product.

It's hit and miss for me. He gives good fight breakdowns for the most part, but some of his takes on other stuff miss the mark entirely.
suffering thru his countless adverts in his videos and his company shilling is just not worth occasional tidbit of good fight analysis. Dude is bought and paid for many times over

Ayo fam be careful talkin like that in the 6ixdog had mans thinkin you was my mortal enemy Wokewarrior we been beefin' for a minute had mans reachin for dat strap ONGgg 🔫 🦌🦌🦌

Back