Bisping vs Silva is what was wrong with boxing

In the first fight? I can not see how anyone could score that fight in favor of Canelo, and I probably like Canelo more than Golovkin.

Second fight he won tho, no controversy there.
That was simply my pov. I can see a case for either way.

How could anyone score that for Silva? Honest question. Bisping clearly wasn't unconscious after the flying knee, the ref didn't stop the fight, and Silva went full Palhares and sauntered (lumbered in Palhares's case) off, allowing the round to end and his opponent to continue.

And Silva only landed that knee cus he took a cheap shot that Bisping stupidly gave him the chance at taking. Other than that shot, which didn't knock Bisping out, Silva landed a nice front kick that Bisping ate well. Aside from that it was really all Mike. Mike knocked him on his ass and put him down a second time that he doesn't get credit for for some reason (even though he should if Khabib's knockdown counts against Conor).

This narrative is stupid as fuck and has the bitter taste of salt to it.

Last edited:
Well Mike won three rounds so wtf? Unless you score rounds 3 and 5 10-8 you dont get Silva as the winner of this fight.

The knee thing was just some miscommunication there have been worse/same kind of situations.

Agreed, people need to stop throwing cheap strikes when their opponent is distracted :D

giphy.gif

Back