Bisping Wants Trilogy Fight with Rockhold

rockhold deserves this karmically
bisping is a chump who put the mw belt on ice for almost 2yrs chasing money fights and ducking contenders. fuck him
If not Rockhold, maybe Jacare, Yoel or even Mousasi. Plenty of guys were more deserving than Hendo or even GSP (though I'm glad GSP won) Hendo was 3-6 and 46-years old going into a title fight...and still gave Bisping all he could handle.

Why isn't he calling out a trilogy with Hendo?

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I thought he delayed retina surgery until after he retired because once you have his precise procedure you can't risk fighting again.

If that's true he's just talking smack, and has no intention of fighting again, which is fine

Hate how they only have a fighter only fight once per night now.

If I was making the card There would be two co mains Bisping vs. Rockhold and Henderson vs. Yoel.

Whoever wins out of those fight gets main event against eachother.

After facing Perry, Luke can't be worried that Mike has his eye on him.

<{katwhu}>

Bisping needs to stay retired. Dude is missing an eye

This. No way he gets licensed to fight in any sport that requires licensing. He shouldn't even want to fight in any sport that doesn't let you wear a helmet.

After facing Perry, Luke can't be worried that Mike has his eye on him.

<{katwhu}>
To be fair, Luke just KO'd a guy (granted Schilling isn't great) and went the distance with a Top 10 MW less than 2 years ago. And yeah, Perry was in between those fights. But Luke has remained active and I wouldn't say he's looked terrible in his last 3 outings. Bisping has done nothing but be a commentator and Youtube guy since 2017.

Hate how they only have a fighter only fight once per night now.

If I was making the card There would be two co mains Bisping vs. Rockhold and Henderson vs. Yoel.

Whoever wins out of those fight gets main event against eachother.
Fuckin great lil 'tourney' right there bro!

To be fair, Luke just KO'd a guy (granted Schilling isn't great) and went the distance with a Top 10 MW less than 2 years ago. And yeah, Perry was in between those fights. But Luke has remained active and I wouldn't say he's looked terrible in his last 3 outings. Bisping has done nothing but be a commentator and Youtube guy since 2017.
Don't forget DJing bro :p

Reactions: mkt
@mkt I saw that deleted post!

you made a good point in it :)

Then you must have got what I was actually getting at hehe

Reactions: mkt
Back