Bisping Wants Trilogy Fight with Rockhold

Isn't Karate Combat the org where Sam Alvey is heavyweight champ ??

someone like bisping or rockhold would like Jon Jones in that roster.

Exactly! I was thinking Weidman vs. Luke. I think either one destroys Bisping right now in most anything.
word, as you said they are kind of evenly matched right now too!

And yeah, big Bisping should stick to living the good life!

Reactions: mkt
Isn't Karate Combat the org where Sam Alvey is heavyweight champ ??

someone like bisping or rockhold would like Jon Jones in that roster.
Maybe Paddy will end up there after he gets a few reality checks in the UFC. He'll have no problem making 185, 205 or whatever.

Wow, a fight that I'll actually be rooting for Salthold

Ha. I suggested the Count come back to give Luke another run in UFC in an earlier thread. It would sell.

My favorite moments were post fight.

Reactions: mkt
word, as you said they are kind of evenly matched right now too!

And yeah, big Bisping should stick to living the good life!
You would think that someone with such a good looking wife as Bisping would rather practice his bjj in the bedroom more than practice his karate by punching Luke in the face.

rockhold deserves this karmically
bisping is a chump who put the mw belt on ice for almost 2yrs chasing money fights and ducking contenders. fuck him
hey man, we wouldn't ever see gsp at mw if bisping took on yoel.....

Jesus. Fame is a hellva drug. That, or someone mismanaged what little money they made and thinks this is some kind of payday.

You would think that someone with such a good looking wife as Bisping would rather practice his bjj in the bedroom more than practice his karate by punching Luke in the face.
Lolol

I am sure he does!

And bro I just want to make sure that you know those two urges are not the same lololol

I am assuming Bisping is kind of shot too? Rockhold isn't all there anymore.

rockhold deserves this karmically
bisping is a chump who put the mw belt on ice for almost 2yrs chasing money fights and ducking contenders. fuck hi
Rockhold was acting so condescending pre-fight, it was a form of karma that a inferior fighter ended up beating him & derailing his career. Rockhold is completely unlikeable. Jan said that Rockhold laughed at him & made fun of him for having "small feet" then Jan TKO'd him

Back