Bisping would KO Jones like Rockhold?

Not everything, I wouldn't say he is a better standup fighter and definitely not a better boxer than Stipe.
Jones is a much better stand up fighter and Stipe's boxing is overrated.
The Struve fight showed that Stipe has trouble boxing from outside.

Jones is similar to Rockhold, they are both big long and strong.

Bisping would be an even bigger underdog to Jones and has better boxing, he could catch Jones off guard and KO him cold.

What u THINK?
ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif
GOAT MW doesn't beat the greatest MMA of all time Jon Jones. Sorry.

big fat yes.

like this post if you like this post.

It can't.

Due to common sense Jones is nothing like Luke and Jones would pick Bisping apart.

So Jones Bones is a young man for sure, but DC Cormier is "grown" who is the more man? I cant ever say yea that guy ya know, ON TOP you got Rhonda, glad cupcake take got the belt,

Rampage
Shogun
Machida
Evans
Glover
Gus
DC

Did any of them KO Jones?

I think Rockhold beats Bisping 9 times out of 10 and that Jones beats Bisping 99 times out of 100.

Bisping captured lightning in a bottle that night and as much as I don't care for him, fucking good for him for doing it. The guy has been a borderline top 10 MW for a long time.

I think Jones beats Bisping infinite times out of 1.

I don't think Bisping would ever fight again.

Jones is similar to Rockhold, they are both big long and strong.

Bisping would be an even bigger underdog to Jones and has better boxing, he could catch Jones off guard and KO him cold.

What u THINK?
ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

What on earth makes you think Bisping would KO Jones, arguably the greatest of all time. Not only is Jones much, much, longer, he's the bigger, stronger guy. Has better wrestling, better clinch game, better ground control, gnp, better subs, more tools in his toolbox wherever the fight goes.

Perfect example of one of those threads where after a guy wins a fight he's all of a sudden the best thing since sliced fucking bread.

Just no.

Jones is better at everything.
Not boxing. Stipe has much better boxing. Jones also wouldn't have near as much of a size & reach advantage & stipe's wrestling has looked very good up to this point. He also has far more ko power. Its very possible that stipe could beat Jones. I wouldn't put it past arlovski, werdum, overeem, jds, or Cain either. HW is a whole different world from LHW. Even dc admitted that.

Not boxing. Stipe has much better boxing. Jones also wouldn't have near as much of a size & reach advantage & stipe's wrestling has looked very good up to this point. He also has far more ko power. Its very possible that stipe could beat Jones. I wouldn't put it past arlovski, werdum, overeem, jds, or Cain either. HW is a whole different world from LHW. Even dc admitted that.

I already addressed most of your points in this thread so I'll just restate that Stipe's boxing is overrated especially against long fighters. See his fight against Struve for proof.

Jones better everywhere.

Back