Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

Unfortunately for some they are looking in the wrong direction. It's the dollar and the current currency system that is in big trouble. Bitcoin is one way to protect yourself from what is happening. It is part of the solution to a huge problem in the world today.
Exactly.

A chart of the value of the dollar over time:
main-qimg-5db74e27f9d2a4e10f4c322b3ad5734a

A chart of bitcoin value over time:
bitcoin-price-over-time-2021.png

Which one should I keep my savings in....hmmmm... tough choice.....

Reactions: N13
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Meanwhile bitcoin/crypto taking a hit here. Gold seems to be leading the way now.
Never mind that.

I'm not a big fan of bitcoin moving with the stock market instead of gold.

Never mind that.

I'm not a big fan of bitcoin moving with the stock market instead of gold.
Gold (and silver) are starting to lead again. It's the triple-headed monster moving forward. Gold, silver and Bitcoin. Gold and silver march forward. Bitcoin marches forward too but with higher highs and higher lows. It's an interesting time to be alive.

Gold (and silver) are starting to lead again. It's the triple-headed monster moving forward. Gold, silver and Bitcoin. Gold and silver march forward. Bitcoin marches forward too but with higher highs and higher lows. It's an interesting time to be alive.
Today bitcoin did not move with the stock market. Huge!

Crypto is doing a great job of keeping my mind from the daily atrocities.

Crypto is doing a great job of keeping my mind from the daily atrocities.
I'm not sure what you are referring to? Middle East, Ukraine, domestic issues, there is a lot to choose from.

Stock market down, bonds got rekked, bitcoin and oil up.

This is a great time to buy the dip for those with dry powder.

Even the best coins are on sale at a huge discount.

This is a great time to buy the dip for those with dry powder.

Even the best coins are on sale at a huge discount.
I've been looking. I'm pretty much loaded to the gills for my crypto portfolio. I have been very active in precious metals. That's where the action seems to be right now. I expect both gold and Bitcoin to lead forward eventually. It's an interesting time right now that people are finally starting to begin to understand inflation is more than a 'transitory' problem.

I've been looking. I'm pretty much loaded to the gills for my crypto portfolio. I have been very active in precious metals. That's where the action seems to be right now. I expect both gold and Bitcoin to lead forward eventually. It's an interesting time right now that people are finally starting to begin to understand inflation is more than a 'transitory' problem.
Eventually people are going to figure out that the US government is having trouble selling debt to pay its bills.

I had to put this here because this forum is bad for my health right now.

My new pick for Trump's VP is Devon Nunes.

@cottagecheesefan

Interesting, I don’t see him, despite being Latino, being enthusiastic enough, similar to Marco Rubio who was also mentioned as a potential. Rubio is boring A F, Nunes is too, and less well known.

Not sure what would be the regulation, but Nunes is also involved with Truth social. Hmm, I guess that would have no factor and he could be a choice, just don’t see it.

I have no inclination at this point. I still hope it is tulsi, who said she would do it is asked.

Interesting, I don’t see him, despite being Latino, being enthusiastic enough, similar to Marco Rubio who was also mentioned as a potential. Rubio is boring A F, Nunes is too, and less well known.

Not sure what would be the regulation, but Nunes is also involved with Truth social. Hmm, I guess that would have no factor and he could be a choice, just don’t see it.

I have no inclination at this point. I still hope it is tulsi, who said she would do it is asked.
It's a long shot but Nunes is from California, a state that Trump could win.
The Latino factor is another plus.

Tulsi and Carson are in the hunt.

It's a long shot but Nunes is from California, a state that Trump could win.
The Latino factor is another plus.

Tulsi and Carson are in the hunt.

I was thinking Carson for a while, but a couple months ago, trump said he wants the VP pick to be young enough to do 4 years of VP and then 8 years of presidency, so that kind of rules him out by age.

If reaching out to black males, I prefer Byron daniels, but don’t see him bypassing Tim Scott, and I def don’t want Tim Scott anywhere near the office.

I was thinking Carson for a while, but a couple months ago, trump said he wants the VP pick to be young enough to do 4 years of VP and then 8 years of presidency, so that kind of rules him out by age.

If reaching out to black males, I prefer Byron daniels, but don’t see him bypassing Tim Scott, and I def don’t want Tim Scott anywhere near the office.
Yup, I like Byron a lot. Trump's pick is huge for now and later.

The halving event is tomorrow.

Probably not see a short term difference.

Israel attacks Iran. Crypto market is tanking.

Consequences to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back