News BJ Penn Arrested, released on suspicion of DUI , video shows belligerent encounter

Not saying his wife should be returned to him bro. As long as hes not abusive to his kids he should be allowed visitation if he can prove he is stable and working to better himself imo. If wife doesnt want to attend maybe get someone from child services or something, not sure how the us system works with cases like this

Taking his children away just to punish him would harm the kids jsut as much as him if they care about him
But they'd have a better chance of not growing up to be narcissistic douches. Not saying I'm in favour of removing kids from their parents to spare the world more narcissism - just pointing it out. As much as we hear about Conor's perceived self-greatness, CAN YOU IMAGINE how many hours per day or week will be spent with Conor recounting his great deeds and life wins to these poor kids? I'm sure if they know little else they know Daddy believes himself to be the most laudable human alive.

The only hope for them is fighters beat the self-esteem out of Conor. "Do it or the kids!"

BJ should really have a talk with that look-a-like. That dude gets into a lot of trouble.

<mma4>

Isn’t he also a cuck ? I remember reading that he would have his buddy’s destroy his wife while he pulled his wire.

Not saying his wife should be returned to him bro. As long as hes not abusive to his kids he should be allowed visitation if he can prove he is stable and working to better himself imo. If wife doesnt want to attend maybe get someone from child services or something, not sure how the us system works with cases like this

Taking his children away just to punish him would harm the kids jsut as much as him if they care about him

they have the kid's best interest in mind. it's not punishment, it's for their protection. they don't need to be around a POS

Isn’t he also a cuck ? I remember reading that he would have his buddy’s destroy his wife while he pulled his wire.
lol bro, don't say that. Man, if thats true thats a fucking horrible bro. I was a huge Penn fan too.

If you're the type of person to habitually beat your spouse you're the type of person whose kids are better off without, even if said kids don't know it.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/25/bj-penn-arrested-dui-hawaii/

I'm actually saddened by this
BJ was literally one of the few fighters with a tangible AURA around him

No matter how dominant Matt Hughes was, he never even came close to it

And now we are all witnessing from what it seems a broken man going down, and down, and down... with no one to stop him...

Well yeah it's sad for sure but I can't help but think that he needs to man up. He got a family to think about unless they are divorced already.

I wonder if anything would have changed if Dana had sent him to retire 4-5 years ago

Man, when he got knocked out on the street....I'll never forget that unfortunately.

Back