BJJ clinic, girls don't wait for taps

CrazyN8

Custom Title
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty brutal imo, but highly effective.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

'Ow my fucking arm'

/does not stop
/chokes unconscious

giphy.gif

I've seen a video where this girls spars with like 5 dudes and submits all of them. It was just for fun but still amazing. They were all like high-school age.

Reminds me of a time in high school. We'd roll in the schoolyard during lunch. I had built a bit of a reputation and started getting challenges. One day this dude came in way bigger than me, think he did some training to prep for the military or something, whatever it was he had me real nervous for once.

We shake hands and started, I hit a quick sweep single, take his back, and sink in the choke. All in about 5 seconds. So I start squeezing for life and he's not tapping, now I'm really nervous because he's no selling a full rear naked choke, so I squeeze harder. Next thing I know his friends are telling me to let go and I see the dude's face. He's purple, eyes blood red, and he goes from snoring to gagging.

Fucking horrifying, I had choked him out before he could tap. I had never seen anything like that. I thought he was going to die. Really fucked me up, I didn't roll outside of a gym for the rest of high school.

man the girl in the white hoodie had some skill, the other chick had nothing so it might be that, she pulled a reversal, a somewhat decent armbar and a good rear naked, she could have killed the other girl like 3 times, good moves

Reminds me of a time in high school. We'd roll in the schoolyard during lunch. I had built a bit of a reputation and started getting challenges. One day this dude came in way bigger than me, think he did some training to prep for the military or something, whatever it was he had me real nervous for once.

We shake hands and started, I hit a quick sweep single, take his back, and sink in the choke. All in about 5 seconds. So I start squeezing for life and he's not tapping, now I'm really nervous because he's no selling a full rear naked choke, so I squeeze harder. Next thing I know his friends are telling me to let go and I see the dude's face. He's purple, eyes blood red, and he goes from snoring to gagging.

Fucking horrifying, I had choked him out before he could tap. I had never seen anything like that. I thought he was going to die. Really fucked me up, I didn't roll outside of a gym for the rest of high school.

Kinda makes me glad I wasn't trained when I was young honestly, who knows what kinda shitty things I woulda done if I had the training mixed with the dumbness/insecurity of youth.

Nasty r-pe choke before she went for the armbar.

I made my brother pass out from a boston crab when I was a kid. Tap or nap baby!

This is classic, no hairpulling. Just Tendon pulling.

and people say gi's are unrealistic. just substitute hair!

I choked a guy out once in BJJ and the three things that got me were, one it happened nearly immediately, two was the proceeding wheezing, and three was the question of "where am I."

hawaiian girls, someones parents obviously signed her up for bjj

I think thats Angela and Christian Lee's sister from onefc

two sisters settling their difference with class and manners.

Always liked seeing girls who know what they're doing....reminds me of one of my faves:

Back