Media BKFC President meets Dana White

Fight pass is the new home of BKFC
Arrrgh!!!

I love my cheap yearly subscription to BKFC, renewed for $34.99 last time.

Feldman has worked hard and put together a great promotion in my humble opinion. Not everyone is into it, but I like what he has done. They have good reffing, they have good doctors to step in.

Anyway flame away, I guess I am just hoping that Feldman didn't sell out and hope he is treading the waters lightly with the big fish that like to come in and gobble shit up!!

Fuck I don't want to get Fight Pass...

Arrrgh!!!

I love my cheap yearly subscription to BKFC, renewed for $34.99 last time.

Feldman has worked hard and put together a great promotion in my humble opinion. Not everyone is into it, but I like what he has done. They have good reffing, they have good doctors to step in.

Anyway flame away, I guess I am just hoping that Feldman didn't sell out and hope he is treading the waters lightly with the big fish that like to come in and gobble shit up!!

Fuck I don't want to get Fight Pass...
Feldman sold out a while ago, Triller owns controlling interest in BKFC

i am a fan too, though I have missed a bunch of card recently. My sub price of $4 is still being honored, I'm impressed with it tbh

Power Bare Knuckle Pimp Slap is coming yall!!!!!!!!!
Rejoice!!!!!!!

Honestly, I used to think BKFC was stupid, but I like that they've given a lot of MMA dudes a new chance to succeed. I mean look at the way Mike Perry is regarded now. I hope they do well.
Indeed.

Perry's now got a podcast where he's able to get alot of eyes on him and his clips to challenge people to fights. Dudes makin all the right moves.

Honestly, I used to think BKFC was stupid, but I like that they've given a lot of MMA dudes a new chance to succeed. I mean look at the way Mike Perry is regarded now. I hope they do well.

Can't watch it myself but they have value in the combat sports sphere and like you say do work pretty well with MMA fighters

I can see why Dana might value their work

inb4 4 yrs from now it comes out that Dana groomed this guy starting in 2024 and it ultimately led to him taking a dump on his head.
<21>

Back