Black Beast clocking up stats

samuelsoncast

Professional Farter
@purple
Reaction score
10 years in UFC!
29 fights in that time.
2.9 fights per year at HW is an underappreciated fact. That activity is often not replicated at lower divisions.

UFC knockout win record (15).

8 performance bonuses.
4-2 against Brazilian HWs.
He is 40 next year!

"He's ok".

Let's go B.B.

10 years in UFC!
29 fights in that time.
2.9 fights per year at HW is an underappreciated fact. That activity is often not replicated at lower divisions.

8 performance bonuses.
He is 40 next year!

"He's ok".

Let's go B.B.
How many supercars does he own?

Beast living his best life.

Kinda impressive although i wouldnt call him a legend, hall of fame material perhaps yes

wish they'd give him can matchups for the rest of his career. he's not winning the belt but they need to keep him around.
Give him a bunch of winnable fights and keep him at the top of the list to step up as a late notice replacement for a title shot as a Hail Mary right hand KO for the belt* would be an epic moment in the sport's history.

But yeah, I'll go with what you said!

Last edited:
Lewis is great, always puts on a show and has lots of violent KOs. Hilarious and very witty as well.

He has beaten a lot of very good fighters as well, which people forget.

I said in another thread that he's still underrated, murderous power and his grappling is very good too. His ground techniques seem kind of weirdly simple but he can stay out of trouble.

I said in another thread that he's still underrated, murderous power and his grappling is very good too. His ground techniques seem kind of weirdly simple but he can stay out of trouble.
Very true, he has big KO power and has beat so many guys in UFC. haha yeah I love his "just stand up" way of getting up :D haha, always makes me laugh. He is so strong that he can just power out most of the time and push them off.

I would love to see Lewis vs Rozenstriuk next, would be a good matchup and they never fought before, fresh matchup. Makes sense I think

More career KO’s than GSP & Jones combined, & tied with Anderson Silva (23)

(Tbh I hadn’t realized A.S. has that many)

Guy’s legend

What's crazy about Derrick Lewis is that out of all his UFC fights..

Hes only ever lost by decision one time, and submission twice. For all the talk about him being bad and not elite... Trying to grapple him is legitimately not a good idea. His dangerous in the scrambles and he packs so much power that you're putting yourself at risk clinching with him. If he gets on top of you its a nightmare.

The ways people have consistently beat him are really throwing hands with him, or with kicks and movement. You almost have to go in there and knock him out to beat him, unless you're a very elite grappler like Almeida or DC.

Very true, he has big KO power and has beat so many guys in UFC. haha yeah I love his "just stand up" way of getting up :D haha, always makes me laugh. He is so strong that he can just power out most of the time and push them off.

I would love to see Lewis vs Rozenstriuk next, would be a good matchup and they never fought before, fresh matchup. Makes sense I think

I'd back Lewis against Rozenstriuk for what it's worth, he'll have a big grappling advantage and might even finish it on the feet as well.

10 years in UFC!
29 fights in that time.

8 performance bonuses.
He is 40 next year!

"He's ok".

Let's go B.B.
Hottest balls in the UFC
First UFC fighter to Spread his ass cheeks in front of a crowd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member