Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

The problem with Social Media, is that MSM will run with something like a personality speaks for an entire group. Like when there was pressure to change Aunt Jemima, or Uncle Ben's when the families were heartbroken the names were changed. Or sports teams that changed their names and now have other tribes coming forward asking them to change it back. The song isn't racist to me. But I only speak for myself.

Neato. I told you what he’s writing about.
Neato, I understood what the song was about. There are a million songs out there about working class people and their lives that aren't being pushed as a political anthem. The music is fine, just another random song in a sea of songs. The lyrics aren't worthy of praise as being having some deep political impact. We are discussing the song on a political subforum, how dare I examine the lyrics and offer any sort of criticism.

<Neil01>

Another example of the demand for racism out weighing the supply.

<PlusJuan>

Whiny fence sitting middle class 90 acre owning coward totally super organically (fehr sure) blows up with generic crybaby banjo oh poor me - those dayymm politiciuhns song spawning fabricated outrage (never happened) so that permanent victims can fake defy the non-existing cancelation and recruit token Black people to say that it's aschktually not racist despite nobody ever saying that
Jesus man, it's just a song... you could very easily just not listen to it, instead of getting all wound up.

there's reaction videos to reaction videos now.
there's one dude collecting reactions of other youtubers to whatever and then he goes wow, interesting reaction, comment below if you liked this reaction.

bro, youtube... it's like "turtles all the way down" industry

He has a good voice. He will have a great career. Cobwebs and cocaine is another great song of his.

I have not seen anyone say the song is racist though

Any links?
CNN didn't say it was racist, but labeled the song as right wing.

Because black people exist in his mind soley to be a reliable voting block to be exploited, discarded and forgotten after the election.

Do you think white people should stay the hell away from black people though?

Or do you disagree with Scott Adams on that?

rich politicians take their money in taxes and then give it to people they know can work but won’t.

More like the rich politicians take their money and give to corporations and the wealthy as tax breaks

Back