Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Sure it does. Remember, you quoted me first. Yet for some reason you saw those posts on the first page and agreed with them.
What hypocrisy does it show?

Did you check under your bed for illegals last night?
Your mom doesn't hide under the bed, she is into kinky stuff. Illegals are coming in left and right and the gumbint doesn't care about testing them for Covid. Which was the point, that was over your head, obviously...

Yes, “having to inject yourself with something,” is a perfectly fine line to draw, and a great reason to revolt...

I simply cannot imagine anything more important than the ability to make your own health choices free of corporate and government coercion.
There are, objectively speaking, many more worthy reasons to revolt than a safe vaccine. You may not think so, but you're wrong. A vaccine mandate has almost zero negative consequences, other than riling up a bunch of uneducated chuds.

Why didn't you ask them for examples as well?

<BC1>
I just explained it, dumbass. Those aren't serious, they're pointing out hypocrisy. Unless the left is going to start saying BLM were always wrong and grifting as a whole, your post isn't doing the same thing.

I just explained it, dumbass. Those aren't serious, they're pointing out hypocrisy. Unless the left is going to start saying BLM were always wrong and grifting as a whole, your post isn't doing the same thing.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Although I am strongly in favor of the vaccine, I certainly understand the apprehension within the African American community considering what the government has done to them in the past. And the mandates can certainly be labelled as racist. Perhaps they could be given waivers considering the circumstances

Your mom doesn't hide under the bed, she is into kinky stuff. Illegals are coming in left and right and the gumbint doesn't care about testing them for Covid. Which was the point, that was over your head, obviously...

Gotten to

{<jimmies}

BLM is a joke just like the right wingers.

Inequality is sky high in America, specifically in Black America...............and these idiots rather retaliate over vaccines and criminals running away from the police.

Typical Virtue Signaling cunts....Just focusing on what the news shows them.

If you dont support BLM you must be a racist.

There are, objectively speaking, many more worthy reasons to revolt than a safe vaccine. You may not think so, but you're wrong. A vaccine mandate has almost zero negative consequences, other than riling up a bunch of uneducated chuds.
Ignoring the fact that you agree that personal health choices should be made by the government...

Why the hell do the vaccine makers need immunity from legal liability for their super “safe” vaccines?

Think that little contradiction might be riling up any non-chuds?

DZz-3YpW0AI316P.jpg

Although I am strongly in favor of the vaccine, I certainly understand the apprehension within the African American community considering what the government has done to them in the past. And the mandates can certainly be labelled as racist. Perhaps they could be given waivers considering the circumstances
Waiver for who and what?

Lol. Mandate the vaccine for everyone except black people.

You cant make this shit up.

Back