Blue Mountain State

Haven't watched it in a long time but it was hilarious.

Yea, I remember this quite well.

NSFW.

That show was incredible.

f2c0dd97aaba23488f91a25e6faef24f.jpg

first couple of seasons were ok , Thad is a hilarious character.

Love that show, went to watch it again a few weeks ago to find out Netflix got rid of it but kept the movie.

Fucking idiots.

This was the show right here. Watched it a few summers ago and got hooked instantly.

That guy who played Thad Castle should be a way bigger star. He killed that role

I remember the first season being unstoppably funny, but not being impressed with the second. Never saw the movie, though.

So I should I watch teh show even though it is about handegg

Searched for it on Netflix a few months ago and I swear to Jehoveh it was not on there. And this was after hearing that it had "just gained a cult following on Netflix".

Started watching it on a stream site and was enjoying the hell out of it. Last week out of nowhere I see it pop up on Netflix. The binge watch has continued. I am just starting he 3rd season now. Its DAMN good and funny as hell. I feel it's definitely not a TV series that could be made nowadays. Which makes it more of a treasure.

It's set in the era of the "bro culture UFC" days and the second season you can see a few guys wearing Silver Star shirts. Heck even Chuck Liddel is in season 2 episode 12.

As I keep watching this for first time right now I am in awe of the comic greatness of this show. It gives zero fucks , pushes every boundary, just funny as fuck every episode so far is great.

The granny hand job episode had me rolling on floor. Cannot believe I just found this now.

Reminds me of 1st an 10 from mid 80s but better. Thad an the Mascot dude are great. Loving this show right now even tho it's 15 years old.

Glad to see this show getting a nice little renaissance because of Netflix and maybe because of Alan Ritchson's(Thad) rising star of late. Both are well deserved. I think I'll give it a binge re-watch soon.

thread makes me wanna rewatch the show now, never saw the movie.

Searched for it on Netflix a few months ago and I swear to Jehoveh it was not on there. And this was after hearing that it had "just gained a cult following on Netflix".

Started watching it on a stream site and was enjoying the hell out of it. Last week out of nowhere I see it pop up on Netflix. The binge watch has continued. I am just starting he 3rd season now. Its DAMN good and funny as hell. I feel it's definitely not a TV series that could be made nowadays. Which makes it more of a treasure.

It's set in the era of the "bro culture UFC" days and the second season you can see a few guys wearing Silver Star shirts. Heck even Chuck Liddel is in season 2 episode 12.

Netflix JUST got the rights to it.

It popped up sometime in the last couple weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back