• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bo Nickal golfing with Donald Trump

Heavily dislike Trump and DeSantis. Still fun to get pictures and spend time with the president. That should be the sane person response to this.

Ben Nickel's bathroom right now.

0x0.jpg

That's a nice bathroom. I'd shit there.

Here comes the bullying, because people are not allowed to have a differing political opinion, and are not allowed to like Trump.

Gotta say i'm over the cancel culture, bullying, and intolerance coming from people claim to be inclusive and tolerant.

It's a shame this thread already went to shit over a simple picture. What division they truly have created.

Till, Pereirra, Brock, Conor, Greg Hardy, Holly.

Hardy is probably the best comparison. And what push? He hasn't even fought a top 50 guy yet LOL.

He was a big free-agent and cost a decent amount to sign, of course they're going to promote him and try to make money off their investment. Have you ever run a business?

Are you joking? all of them did not get the push pre signing besides Pereirra and that's due to him having KOd Izzy before..

Bo is already fighting on main cards as a fucking nobody lol

Why is he a big free agent? What did he do to deserve it? He is a nobody lol

Are you joking? all of them did not get the push pre signing besides Pereirra and that's due to him having KOd Izzy before..

Bo is already fighting on main cards as a fucking nobody lol

Why is he a big free agent? What did he do to deserve it? He is a nobody lol

If you’re asking these questions then it just shows how far out of the loop you are.

“Considered one of the most accomplished Nittany Lions of all-time, Nickal earned the 2019 Dan Hodge Trophy as the nation's most outstanding collegiate wrestler, was a two-time Schalles Award winner as the nation's best pinner and was also named the 2019 Big Ten Athlete of the Year.[8][

Bonald looking good as they enjoy the greens.

If you’re asking these questions then it just shows how far out of the loop you are.

“Considered one of the most accomplished Nittany Lions of all-time, Nickal earned the 2019 Dan Hodge Trophy as the nation's most outstanding collegiate wrestler, was a two-time Schalles Award winner as the nation's best pinner and was also named the 2019 Big Ten Athlete of the Year.[8][

huh? you think that makes him a somebody? lol cmon man

nobody knows who he is

especially not enough for him to main card 2 fights in

I just hope Bo keeps improving and stops knee striking fighters in the balls

so i take it that the orange rapist taught this guy The Art Of The Mulligan

huh? you think that makes him a somebody? lol cmon man

nobody knows who he is

especially not enough for him to main card 2 fights in

Yes being one of the best collegiate wrestlers of all-time certainly makes you a somebody and a coveted signing. How do you not understand this?

Don't know why this triggers so many people. I don't like Joe Biden but I'd play a round of golf with the guy.

Putting up with Biden throwing the golf club then asking if he made a field goal would be worth it just to say that I played golf with a US President.

Back