Bo Nickal is the male version of Ronda

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Overhyped, one dimensional, makes excuses after his fight and then has a big ass ego on top of it.

Atleast Ronda was an olympian medalist who was a pioneer for WMMA

I feel like I’m watching another great hope that’s about to run off the train tracks

Something about this Bo Nickal guy rubs me the wrong way. You would think someone who’s being pushed this much by the UFC would have some humility… but no … wtf was that post fight speech he gave?

JP7o.gif

He doesnt look comfortable shooting from distance. Which is strange considering his background

I thought he was gonna get caught standing

I think he almost did if my memory serves me right

Overhyped, one dimensional, makes excuses after his fight and then has a big ass ego on top of it.

Atleast Ronda was an olympian medalist who was a pioneer for WMMA

I feel like I’m watching another great hope that’s about to run off the train tracks

Something about this Bo Nickal guy rubs me the wrong way. You would think someone who’s being pushed this much by the UFC would have some humility… but no … wtf was that post fight speech he gave?

JP7o.gif
Travis would still be down for that......

PkH8XvG.png

He also has unpolished striker but some weird fuck you power that shows up when people are clearly afraid of him.

I like him and I can't hate. I just don't get why:

- Slowest and most deliberate trajectory
- Not quite young
- Featured on 300 main card

Ufc seem to think he's the shit or some sort of Cash cow. For the love of God let's just get him in there with ranked competition. Cody Brundage is no wash but CMONNNN we still don't know how good Bo is!!!

He definitely seems extremely one dimensional, we'll see how far that gets him. I hope he's got a chin on him, because sooner or later it's going to get tested, and if it ain't there, he's getting wrecked.

Kids been pro for 2 years

And people think they have the answers to his destiny / potential as a fighter.

I dunno why this same type of energy seems to exist in all sports.. lol

Chronic recency bias.

And the frame of reference / trajectory of analyzing an up and coming fighter only extends to a single fight. With other sports, it's a single match.

Context also seems to be completely irrelevant or ignored.

It's strange to be that far off, but be so utterly confident in the take.

Back