Bo Nickal is the male version of Ronda

There's potential for Bo Nickal to become something similar to Cormier. Sure he may not have qualified for the olympic wrestling team for the US but you'd still need an advanced degree of ability to have a chance in trying to qualify.

Too bad he doesn't have the body structure of a neutron star though.

This take is kinda wrong sir, because Ronda finished everyone easily.

Bo borderline struggled with Cody, had to nut shot Pickett to get the takedown....etc.
That is true, Ronda was a much more efficient can crusher at this stage, having crushed 11 via first round finishes. Her first decision win was her 8th fight, vs Tate

That is true, Ronda was a much more efficient can crusher at this stage, having crushed 11 via first round finishes. Her first decision win was her 8th fight, vs Tate

She beat everyone that was worth anything in the division tbf sir.

How is he in another class from DC? DC actually went to the olympics and medalled.

Bo tried for the team and didn't qualify.

Or is the weight class Bo was in way better than DC's or something?
Didn't qualify because he lost to olympic gold medalist and world champion David Taylor lol

Ronda was beating the top fighters at the time. Including 3 who beat Amanda Nunes.

Also she didn't decision Tate, she submitted her.

Ronda was beating the top fighters at the time. Including 3 who beat Amanda Nunes.

Also she didn't decision Tate, she submitted her.
I stand corrected
I am aware that Ronda was beating best opposition available at the time.

Something about this Bo Nickal guy rubs me the wrong way. You would think someone who’s being pushed this much by the UFC would have some humility… but no … wtf was that post fight speech he gave?

I think he was trying to toe the line between being humble and being confident, and not doing a very good job of it. That why he was saying "give me another 3 years and you'll get to see me against top guys" at the same time as "I can beat any of the top guys right now."

Dude's ego is out of control and the UFC and its shills keep feeding it and feeding it.

The comparisons to Rousey are really really not applicable. The vast majority of WMMA's participants do not have power in their hands and this especially applies to Rousey's early opponents. You can get KTFO by a can at men's 185, that threat is real, so a certain amount of caution is required that wasn't for Rhonda. When Rhonda went up a level she got that chin checked and her grade school tactics were no longer viable.

I know some of you guys have spent time in a gym and you know, you really know, what I said above is true. So lets get rid of the comparison.

That being said, I'm sure in the future Bo will get his chin checked, just like Rhonda, and then we can see how he reacts.

Actually.. I’m pretty sure her one trick pony clown show was ..

MANY LEVELS above this guy (relatively)

You’re honest to shit washing an unproven fighter’s balls?

Why?

How is he in another class from DC? DC actually went to the olympics and medalled.

Bo tried for the team and didn't qualify.

Or is the weight class Bo was in way better than DC's or something?
No... no he didn't... DC was captain of the team... then failed to make weight... kidney failure...

ronda did achieve a lot and did become the face of a division/ufc. her personality and hype train is annoying but if bo molds into a champion and cash cow for the ufc like she did, can't really say he was an industry plant without deserving it if that makes sense. need him to fight someone with experience though soon to confirm it, the ufc needs to justify shoving this guy's face down our throats.

Did he make excuses? Thought he said he made mistakes and those are things he's gonna try to fix in training. I think he'll be successful in doing that.

I can't imagine 2020 Khamzat struggling that much with Brundage though.

Bo is fighting the lower levels and he's still lookin like a fish out of water lol

Fish out of water? He's dominated every fight and been out of the first round once. What's with these bizarre takes?

I’ve got nothing against this guy. I take issue with UFC’s paternal treatment of him. Main card placements. The pressure that comes with that much hype. His post win speech sounded like he’s apologizing to his father for letting him down.

Never liked Ronda, but she was way better than BooBoo. She faced very average opponents for most of her career, but at least she was finishing them with violence.

Bo just plain sucks

Back