Rumored Bo Nickal vs Jacob Malkoun Confirmed By Malkoun - UFC 302 - June 1st

You guys just hate Bo. Malkoun sucks and Bo will roll over him

Man, I got excited for a second, but of course, it was too good to be true. They'll probably give Bo a returning CM Punk.
I'm confused why he would openly say that and mention the matchmaker.

Is Malkoun trying to pressure him into it, are they hiding it or did Bo's team pull out? lol

If Nickal ragdolls Malkoun in the grappling that'll be impressive considering Malkoun had a very close fight with Allen, a top 10 MW. Good step up in competition.

good fight

i predict Malkoun will push Nickal against the fence, grab a single leg, then trip out his back leg. And he will use this takedown again in rounds 2 and 3 and win a UD.

Kind of like this?

I'm confused why he would openly say that and mention the matchmaker.

Is Malkoun trying to pressure him into it, are they hiding it or did Bo's team pull out? lol

I think Malkoun is trying to make that fight happen. Hopefully it works.

If you start calling out the champ and other top fighters do you deserve the right to build yourself up anymore? You at least deserve the shit you get for fighting unranked guys afterwards.
If he gets a title fight or top 5 opponent, you would've cry like a little bitch about Dana White privilege. You are a bum hater so you will find something to hate no matter what

Dana: you wont get Bo. Either take something different or sit out.

Nah but seriously lets hope it happens. Would be intriquing as foooooook

Yeah i think most of everyone is underrating Malkoun, he won Gold at ADCC in the Oceanic/Asia region.
He's got very legit BJJ so Bo can't just spam takedowns like he usually does and decent enough standup to survive with Bo on the feet.
How’s his stand up? Can he swang and bang? I don’t remember seeing much of Malkoun.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Bo needs to operate on Fear to kick in his primal instincts to survive. His evolution seems that of privilege, which is fine if you want to come in and kick ass like Alex P -- but Not Fine if you want to talk shit at Top Performers whilst trying to beat down cans in Main Events.

This shit needs to get real -- and the reality that Robocop is showing up to damage your body and brand would stimulate the correct response. Talk less shit, train like your life and future health depended on it, and cage-fight against legit talent.
I honestly think if Bo had confidence he could be a killer at MW. I'm not a hater. Robocop would be like the Burns of MW, maybe light a fire under his ass and prove he's ready.

People itt bitching because UFC is actually taking their time and developing a prospect.

Yeah i think most of everyone is underrating Malkoun, he won Gold at ADCC in the Oceanic/Asia region.
He's got very legit BJJ so Bo can't just spam takedowns like he usually does and decent enough standup to survive with Bo on the feet.
Bo would tap him in straight grappling, too.

another can crushing event? i am not familiar with the other guy....they should challenge bo a bit more especially since they gifted him the opportunity of a lifetime over actual potential title fights (leon vs. belal)
What does he have to do with Leon vs belal? You people are nuts.

I guess they will not put this soulless ginger in the main card of a PPV again right?

He was like the most booed fighter in UFC 300

BTW.. as long as he is stays active he will eventually win me as a fan and lose me as a hater so expect a 180º on me guys.

How’s his stand up? Can he swang and bang? I don’t remember seeing much of Malkoun.
He's not the best as he has very little experince so far (he's 9-3). His only real losses being a fairly close one against Brendan Allen and a First RD flash KO vs Phil Hawes on his UFC debut.

After Bo's last performance, he's competent enough to stand with him. He shines more BJJ wise/on the ground. It's a good step-up fight that you can actually see Bo losing.

Back