Bo Nickal's fight was the worst fight on the entire card.

Thankfully the last 10 seconds of Max vs Gaethje made me forget about that disappointment, and also the disappointment of Do Bronx not attacking aggressively especially with the success of those leg kicks.

That was actually sterling's hug winning fight
Actually you're right I almost forgot about it entirely

but that fight was atleast impressive from the look at aljo at FW perspective. Interesting to see him win SO easily at a bigger weight. katter done i think.

Last edited:
It is sort of pointless watching Bo take on lower guys. Obviously he is new, but he's also not fighting the level he should be fighting at.

Bo apologizing profusely and being disappointed in himself was really cringy and just made the whole performance that much more painful to endure.
There's no way around it. It was awkward and embarrassing that he was on the main card.

Bo’s wrestling is obviously second to none in mma. His submission skills need some work though. Could have ended that fight a lot sooner if he had more time training. It will come in time. A card like 300, he should have been on prelims. Jiri vs rakic should have been on the main card. Or holm vs Kayla. He was given a huge opportunity there and kinda blew it really.

No hate for the opponents? Cody Brundage you expect little else, but Calvin Kattar was woeful.

Bo’s fighting being on the main card over Jiri’s fight was shameful.

It’s bad enough that he gets preferential treatment with limited accomplishments. In addition, he a ginger with no soul, talks too much trash. Why he talked shit about beating pereira who is not even in his division? He trying to take the limelight from fan favorite fighter who won in spectacular fashion. It’s just another way to get fans to dislike him even more..

Back