Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

Have any of you retards even tried to Google chimps fighting humans or do you just parrot shit?

Idk. Based on that I think Bo Nickal has a fighting chance for sure.

There are chimps who have pierced the nutsack of their enemy with their huge canine teeth, and then squeezed out the balls through the puncture hole.

Good luck Nickels.

Chimp by dismemberment. But, ngl, the image of Bo putting a chimp in a rear naked choke makes me giggle. There was a thread several years ago where a Sherdogger said Overeem would easily choke out a bear in a fight.

Jarl

The suspicious claim seems to have originated in a flapper-era study conducted by a biologist named John Bauman. … But the “five times” figure was refuted 20 years after Bauman’s experiments. In 1943, Glen Finch of the Yale primate laboratory rigged an apparatus to test the arm strength of eight captive chimpanzees. An adult male chimp, he found, pulled about the same weight as an adult man. Once he’d corrected the measurement for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees did turn out to be stronger than humans—but not by a factor of five or anything close to it.

Chimps weigh up to 70Kg and are as strong like a 105 Kg human.
+ not much fighting experience
+ fight like super agressive children, having no technique
+ they don't know where to hit

- we don't know how their chin, temple, bone structure is
- their teeth are no fun

I actually would see Ubereem as a favorite over a chimp.
Gorilla is whole different story though, we probably can't even hurt them properly.

Perhaps not 8 times stronger but show me the worlds strongest man and I'll pick a chimp to beat him every single time and it will start with the chimp overpowering him.

I don't think you realise how strong people can get.

I've trained with 270lb guys who could just crush you to death with a bearhug.

You get a 400lb+ World's Strongest Man putting the squeeze on a 120lb chimp and the chimp will get crushed to death. They haven't got wolverine skeletons.

NINTCHDBPICT000717022397.jpg

New Scientist says chimp strength has been overrated and it's more like 1.3-1.5 times the strength of an average man.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/

You get a 400lb+ World's Strongest Man putting the squeeze on a 120lb chimp and the chimp will get crushed to death. They haven't got wolverine skeletons.

New Scientist says chimp strength has been overrated and it's more like 1.3-1.5 times the strength of an average man.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/
I am 258 right now and been powerlifting since I was 14, so 26 years. I was at the zoo and a chimp ran into the glass where I was standing (I’m callled Mighty Joe or Grape Ape) but the sound off that glass and the vibration was enough for me to know they’d rip any human apart. Watch Chimp Empire and tell me you know someone that can do what they do. It’s gonna rip ant human apart and I wouldn’t f with one for a billion dollars and I have BJJ/MT training. Nope!

I am 258 right now and been powerlifting since I was 14, so 26 years. I was at the zoo and a chimp ran into the glass where I was standing (I’m callled Mighty Joe or Grape Ape) but the sound off that glass and the vibration was enough for me to know they’d rip any human apart. Watch Chimp Empire and tell me you know someone that can do what they do. It’s gonna rip ant human apart and I wouldn’t f with one for a billion dollars and I have BJJ/MT training. Nope!

this

lol at anyone comparing weightlifting gym strength of any kind, to the primal frame based strength of an animal

men that lift a lot of weight tend to think too highly of themselves. i've been 290 plus pounds and jacked (and not even bulky muscle; just athletic fighter muscle) from just doing pull ups and lifting cars once a week and i was strong and, admit tingly had more of an anchor than i do now do to extra mass...but i still have all of that explosive strength right now that i am weighing in the 220s in mid distance running shape with minimal muscle or any BMI at all. my frame / bone structure and tendon insertions give me all the strength I need

animals....do not lift weight in a gym. they have basic functional muscle to provide force for their frame / bone structure and tendon insertions...which tend to be very advantageous when it comes to leverage compared to humans. chimps are no exception to this when it comes to their ability to wrap their arms around something and grip said something

i don't give a fuck if they are small; i wouldn't chose to fight an enraged one and make boastful claims on the internet without intention of backing it up

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

Bo Nickal did ok at zoo

Agree to disagree.

Have any of you retards even tried to Google chimps fighting humans or do you just parrot shit?

Idk. Based on that I think Bo Nickal has a fighting chance for sure.

How does this video make you confident at all?! The chimp totally manhandles the dude. Drags him around like a sack of potatoes before he flees in terror. This actually showed me man has no chance. Those chimp was NOT bloodlusted or it would have bit his face. It was just hungry going like hey bro gimme the food! Aggressive but like a 4/10. Not ready to kill. Just playing hard, and he could drage the man around. Didn't expect him to be able to actually drag a 200 lb man with one arm.

Chimp was in ZERO danger. Took ZERO damage. If anything those shows the chimp being short is an advantage.

How the fuck would you grapple a 4 ft tall chimp? Grab it? The thing can tank a 30 ft fall out of a tree, no problem. You can't hurt it without a guillotine, which puts your dick right next to its chimp leg-arm things, that will rip off your dick.

Watch at 2min30 here they dont give a fuck adult or not mfers kill chimps because they believe it increases their fertility in some tribes lmao

Dont believe PhD nerd scientists that spent decades being holed up in labs and got bullied when young they always overhype wild life, reality is we can be wild as fuck too and terrorise all these animals with no weapons

Brah... you really going to keep posting "bushmen" setting up traps, and using weapons for your defense of the initial argument. You might be on Bo's level. We're not talking about batman levels of preparation. Or using weapons of any kind. We're talking man and animal locked in a cage and fight to the death. But I take a look at that AV... now I understand.

So Man vs Beast MMA?
Why not? It's the Freak Fight Era ain't it?

Just realized something. Haven't there been boxing matches between humans and kangaroos?

Bo Nickle is a chimp and he's gonna get knocked out

Back