Bob Arum looks pleased

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Why wouldnt he when commentary team was sucking off top rank w everything they had.

it looks like he just soiled himself, he feels it, but is not too sure what it is, overall pretty ambivalent about it, but is OK with it.

It looks like he's shitting, cumming, and crying all at the same time.

A very stark differnce to this.
q1vNRIG.png

Al Haymon got the leg up on both of them though. So much so that Bob is coping hardcore by saying that Andy Ruiz didn't actually beat Joshua, he's having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that he sold the future Heavyweight champion away to Al Haymon for petty change in comparison to what Haymon will make with him now.

Who knew that Bob Arum after so many years in this business he would sing like a band member
at a press conference?! And with Frank Warren at that!
LMAO!!

He has a cash cow now. Until Fury loses, then he'll move on to the next one until hes dead, which may be never

Or if fury keeps fighting people like shwarz
Hopefully he gets an opponent who can hang for half a dozen rounds or so for November

If it's at MSG they can't just give him someone to break in under 6 minutes....

I can't think of many heavyweights with Top Rank, they're more in those middle divisions high 120s to 140s ballpark

Hopefully he gets an opponent who can hang for half a dozen rounds or so for November

If it's at MSG they can't just give him someone to break in under 6 minutes....

I can't think of many heavyweights with Top Rank, they're more in the middle divisions
Hell fade away trying to do what wilder did... wilder built his numbers in the shadows, you can’t pull the same stunt in the light.

Most boxing fans in the uk are turning on him cos of his nonsense already, it won’t take much to lose it all.

Hell fade away trying to do what wilder did... wilder built his numbers in the shadows, you can’t pull the same stunt in the light.

Most boxing fans in the uk are turning on him cos of his nonsense already, it won’t take much to lose it all.
Wilder's situation was different

Fury is well established, he just wasn't as known in America before the big fight last year....people seem to really like him here and he seems to want to fight here for awhile

Wilder started from being a rando from the olympics who wasn't as touted as some of his teammates

Right now both Ruiz and Fury are the faces of the Hw division. Wilder lost to fury. No matter how many KOs he gets, he lost, we all know it. Until he beats fury I just can’t see him as the real champ

Fury has gained more fans in the UK since his comeback than then he ever had previously. If he continues to take gimme fights at stupid o'clock then, yes, the fans will turn. But public opinion on Fury has never been better over here.

Wilder's situation was different

Fury is well established, he just wasn't as known in America before the big fight last year....people seem to really like him here and he seems to want to fight here for awhile

Wilder started from being a rando from the olympics who wasn't as touted as some of his teammates

I can’t like cos of yellows but you’ve basically put my message and elaborated lol.

As for people liking fury in America - they will, we all did too... but you get sick of his blatant lies and contradictions soon enough.
I’m surprised America didn’t turn on him for his lies about the fire department tickets and charitable fight purse donation tbh.

Fury has gained more fans in the UK since his comeback than then he ever had previously. If he continues to take gimme fights at stupid o'clock then, yes, the fans will turn. But public opinion on Fury has never been better over here.
Maybe amongst old women and random pub goers but from people who follow it with a shred of interest, I gotta disagree with you...

Back