Media Bobby Green and Arman Tsarukyan in hotel altercation

WokeWarrior

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Last edited:
Be professional, fuck.

Low class doing shit like this in public. It makes me appreciate and respect the real martial artists all the more.

There’s a really cool, and simple solution to the bad blood..

Make the fight. If they both win.. Both call the other guy out in the in octagon interview.

But do it in the octagon. Not in a hotel lobby. Act professional.

If both win or lose its a great fight to make. Even if Bobby wins & Arman loses it could be made.

I mean neither is getting a title shot anytime soon.

Now thats how you create organic interest while takin care of business sherdoggers.
bravo bravo.
the only violation is bobby running on the phone dry snitching. other than that im IN.

sherdogger: and thats how i train UFC Momma

mom: honey why are 20 men plus this man in a green watermelon helmet following us

sherdogger : cause i violated the newly implemented sherdog street code , i violated and must pay with my life
....now quick go distract them while i make my getaway.
<{smellit?}>

Last edited:
rings over the gloves is a bold strategy. lets see if it pays off on Saturday night...

Sometimes these things happen in MMA...

Wonder what really happened though but we may never get Armans side.

Well, that's Green's side of the situation - curious as to what Tsarukyan has to say.
Considering Bobby is basically a Diaz, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'ran up on' comes out with Arman saying "I saw Bobby in the lobby, so I waved to him and went up to introduce myself and shake his hand, then he just started swinging. I have no clue what happened."

Unacceptable and immature behaviour
This makes me appreciate classy, respectful guys like Jon Jones, who obey the law and set a good example
me fantasizing about jon jones humbling bobby green
while also mentoring him in the process, which in essence makes bobby

a better man/husband/ father... bobby then gets reborn as
Bobby Jones 2.0 and goes on an undefeated winning streak

1701332049162.png

Attachments

• 1701322833216.png
    1701322833216.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back