Media Bobby Green thinks Islam's been taking PEDs since he was 10

I feel that Islam is somewhat clean but the region isn't filled with some super clean mountain people getting strong off goat milk. It is part of the sport and culture in Russia to get a little bit of extra help. I think everyone tries to cheat but it's more of a group effort in Russia while Americans play the plausible deniability thing. It is just part of the sport.

As close as the Russians are? They don't know if one member of their team is a steroid user? Two guys in this picture are busted for PEDs and one has a lifetime USADA ban from the UFC.
D3O0uNwXoAEVSn9.jpg

<YeahOKJen>

You actually believe any of these stories when there's literally procedures in place to be able to take such banned substances for medical purposes? Fighters can apply for a TUE or pull themselves from the pool whenever they want if they truly need this.

But sure, every time a fighter fails for a banned substance it was totally on doctor's orders and they just forgot about their drug testing obligations.

<Dany07>
You don't understand that the drug wasn't in the list until 2016 and he used it before? You didn't need to pull yourself apart or ask for an exception for something wasn't in the list of substances not allowed to be used.

You don't understand that the drug wasn't in the list until 2016 and he used it before? You didn't need to pull yourself apart or ask for an exception for something wasn't in the list of substances not allowed to be used.

Islam failed his drug test April 4, 2016. Meldonium was added to the list January 1, 2016.

Math is hard.

74oeng.jpg

Either everyone is on Peds or no one is!! I reckon they should have two diff orgs one for Ped users and one for the Natty boyz.

Let the freaks shake the earth!!

you cant just go around saying shit like this
dana needs to do a better job of regulating crap like this bc fighters do it ALL the time And Im not saying it isnt pervasive within the sport ....it is... but the fsct dudes can go around just starting gigantic echo chambers on a bull horn is disgusting
Absolutely agree, very well said. You're right.

When you’re ignorant, anything is literally possible, physics, logic, knowledge be damned.
Ignorant people have incredible imaginations.
You had newscaster ask if a black hole would explain a missing jetliner.

Islam failed his drug test April 4, 2016. Meldonium was added to the list January 1, 2016.

Math is hard.

74oeng.jpg
Math? Do you call math to understand a calendar?

"As part of a follow-up treatment plan, Makhachev's physician recommended the fighter take meldonium "as a preventive measure against a potential relapse" in Nov. 2015. Makhachev then took meldonium for four weeks but stopped his use prior to Jan. 1 2016"
If you don't understand this then you are a lost cause

Math? Do you call math to understand a calendar?

"As part of a follow-up treatment plan, Makhachev's physician recommended the fighter take meldonium "as a preventive measure against a potential relapse" in Nov. 2015. Makhachev then took meldonium for four weeks but stopped his use prior to Jan. 1 2016"
If you don't understand this then you are a lost cause

Yeah man, Islam totally just stopped taking Meldonium exactly and conveniently before it was banned, and accidentally somehow tested positive for it 4 months later afterwards.

74oeng.jpg

Yeah man, Islam totally just stopped taking Meldonium exactly and conveniently before it was banned, and accidentally somehow tested positive for it 4 months later afterwards.

74oeng.jpg

Not the best hill to die on, sherbro. Studies showed that meldonium remains detectable for over six months after last usage.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Not the best hill to die on, sherbro. Studies showed that meldonium remains detectable for over six months after last usage.

Don't shoot the messenger.

So your position is Islam is just an idiot who never bothered to tell USADA he'd just been taking this and needs an exemption in case it's still in his system? And only remembered after he'd failed?

Yeah, that's totally better than he wasn't just one of all the other thousands of athletes, nearly all conveniently also Eastern Europeans like him too, who were using this drug for PED purposes.

The people who shouldn't be dying on hills are you guys. There's no situation where he comes out looking good, which is exactly why you guys try and just sweep it under the rug instead.

74oeng.jpg

74oeng.jpg
Ok, now you are making twisting the facts to fit your narrative, good for you. :)

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. In fact I would put money on Bobby Green probably being right. I have grappled for 20 years, you can feel immediately when someone has been doping for a while.

So your position is Islam is just an idiot who never bothered to tell USADA he'd just been taking this and needs an exemption in case it's still in his system? And only remembered after he'd failed?

Yeah, that's totally better than he wasn't just one of all the other thousands of athletes, nearly all conveniently also Eastern Europeans like him too, who were using this drug for PED purposes.

The people who shouldn't be dying on hills are you guys. There's no situation where he comes out looking good, which is exactly why you guys try and just sweep it under the rug instead.

74oeng.jpg

I don't think any Islam fans care about any of this as much as you do. It's been four years since your crush got smashed and he's been smashed twice more since. Stop whining about other people's success you boring prick.

I don't think any Islam fans care about any of this as much as you do. It's been four years since your crush got smashed and he's been smashed twice more since. Stop whining about other people's success you boring prick.
Just shitting on other fighters coz their imaginary boyfriend is a joke of a fighter now

Back