Bobby Lee vs Brendan Schaub Beef Rocking The Comedy/Podcast World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure bobby lee said he had herpes in one of his podcasts.

So you know brendan is down bad if he's willing to contract the herps just to smash.

Feel bad for brendan's wife, this guy is bringing home the bacon and the herpes.

You say this like guys who hit on everything that moves don't already have the herp.

Serious question. Is it established slang/lingo that asking a girl to walk you to your car means you're asking for a blowjob? I admit, there can be a question why he wanted her to walk him, but is her inference logical or commonsense?

Let me walk you to YOUR car. (a chivalrous offer)

Let me walk you to MY car. (so, you going home with me or what?)

Serious question. Is it established slang/lingo that asking a girl to walk you to your car means you're asking for a blowjob? I admit, there can be a question why he wanted her to walk him, but is her inference logical or commonsense?

Let me just put it this way he's not asking the comedian fortune to walk him to his car.

Lol@Rocking the comedy world.

No real comedian or comedy fan gives a tiny shit about this.

Also, can we only have 1 brendan thread at a time please. 1 is already too much for most of us.

You say this like guys who hit on everything that moves don't already have the herp.
It's an std. You can't already have it. You contract it from a wahmen with a lot of milage on her snatch.

Banging a chick who definitely has herpes is a whole nother level compared to banging a random chick who MIGHT have herpes.

It's an std. You can't already have it. You contract it from a wahmen with a lot of milage on her snatch.

Banging a chick who definitely has herpes is a whole nother level compared to banging a random chick who MIGHT have herpes.

Herpes is for life bro, once you have it, you have it.

It can flare up, and it can be latent for years, but it's with you forever.

Half the adult population has oral herpes, and ~ 1 in 4 adult women and 1 in 5 men has genital herpes.

If you've been sleeping around without condoms, the chances you have it and just don't know it are HIGH.

In a quasi-related question, whatever happened to the Rogan/Callen friendship? Rogan used to have Callen on a dozen times a year, now it feels like I haven't heard them together in years. What gives

Joe is a shill who abandons his ‘friends’ at the first sign of controversy, thats what happened.

We are in agreement technically speaking. Its just that her narcissism is astounding because she looks like crap.

Not just her foul mouth but her bone structure, her pudgy body is not stopping her at all from acting like she is hot shit.

Growing up, I was told that with maturity comes wisdom, grace and understanding. I was told a pack of lie, past their 20s, most of these women are insane, delusional, masculine and extremely self-congratulatory for no apparent reason.
FWIW, I've heard Schaub refer to her as a "smokeshow". So obviously HE finds her attractive.

Well guys I think I'm out on this one, thank you so much TFATK subreddit for all the laughs over the last year or so. You guys that are just now hearing about this missed out on so much context and hilarity. It's all blown up now though and Brenda going on Tiger Belly was kind of it for me. Also they're trying to be active on the sub now, no thanks.

In a quasi-related question, whatever happened to the Rogan/Callen friendship? Rogan used to have Callen on a dozen times a year, now it feels like I haven't heard them together in years. What gives

I remember reading somewhere, maybe FightOracle (aka frontrowbrian), that after Callen was accused of misconduct, he told his friends not to publically comment on it, because he didn't want them to have heat.

It makes sense since Rogan didn't talk about it, as far as I know.

Don’t know, chief, she can get the business…

LEDERMANEpisodeArt.jpg

images

images
That's Annie Lederman. The one who Schaub allegedly hit on is Khalyla Kuhn, Bobby Lee's wife.

website-2020-07-29T105514.341.jpg

The lispy kid that's talking on the video, he got sued by Shaub because he showed a security camera video of Shaub hands his number to a chick at the club....and making fun of him.

He then walks away humping the air like a straight up 12 year old.
This poor kid shows a public video to the public and gets sued by some dick that doesn't even understand that he does on his show the very thing he's suing the kid for.

He's a useless shite that would be back in Colorado delivering pizzas if it was for Callen and Rogan sir.

Wut which kid?!

Well guys I think I'm out on this one, thank you so much TFATK subreddit for all the laughs over the last year or so. You guys that are just now hearing about this missed out on so much context and hilarity. It's all blown up now though and Brenda going on Tiger Belly was kind of it for me. Also they're trying to be active on the sub now, no thanks.

It's really weird to be on forums where people know of the characters involved but somehow don't know of Chang's.

It's like, how could you spend time dicking around on forums and not ever visit Chang's. It's the best one on the whole internet.

<{vega}>

That's Annie Lederman. The one who Schaub allegedly hit on is Khalyla Kuhn, Bobby Lee's wife.

website-2020-07-29T105514.341.jpg
Oh, I know, I was just replying to the Cobra Kai guy who was talking about the blond who BS asked her to walk him to his car…

Holy Shit!

These women are more insufferable than Brendan himself. According to her, he offered to walk her to her car and she responded with " oh so I can blow you!?"

She ( maybe they/them?) looks like shit. Old, oddly shaped, masculine sounding individual thinks she/they is hot shit just because this dude offered to walk them to their car after comedy show.

I was coming in guns and blazing in spirit of shitting on Brendan but now its the other way around. This is why I cant be around women past their 20s, old, unattractive and out of touch with reality.

What the hell are you talking about? She's a good looking chick. Has that stripper voice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back