Bohachuk vs Adams Ring City USA #4 March 4th NBCSN

That Chevalier body shot was vicious man. He had just knocked Zambrano down with the same left hook to the body earlier in the round, and body shot KO's can be just as brutal. With them you are still conscious to feel all the pain unfortunately.

Adams can be outboxed clearly, but that left hook landed super flush and it was a clear example of a great stoppage. Bohachuk needs to shorten up his punches and work on his ring IQ. There was no reason to be throwing haymakers in round 8 when he was ahead on the cards, and it looked like the beginning of the end started about 10-15 seconds before the KO.

I don't know how I feel about the ending of the Zorrilla fight. It looked like a good acting job to me too, but I'm not sure. Those sort of punches to the back of the head sometimes really mess guys up, even if it doesn't look like much. I'm not going to be the guy that clearly says "oh man, that was BS", but let's at least see a rematch. It was a close fight throughout in my mind. I think Ruslan will win the rematch, because he was inactive for so long, and actual bouts help hone skills in the ring.

Did you guys think it was clearly acting or what? It's always nice to get different opinions.

I ended up falling asleep after the first bout---right after posting about it. Anybody know if there is a replay on NBCSN or another NBC channel? I didn't DVR it and was watching the replay that night right after it aired live so I've missed the co-main/main. lol

Back