Boil and bite mouthguard recommends

SHAOLINMONK420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I heard good things about the venum mouthguard. i bought the sanabul mouthguard from amazon and it is garbage.

I haven't found a retail mouthguard that I loved yet. They all get a good treatment with the scissors to varying success. Would love to know other recommends as well, or if I should just save my pennies for a custom fitted one. (I have a custom fitted night guard for grinding teeth and it's worlds better than the retail ones. Cost about 12x more though).

I haven't found a retail mouthguard that I loved yet. They all get a good treatment with the scissors to varying success. Would love to know other recommends as well, or if I should just save my pennies for a custom fitted one. (I have a custom fitted night guard for grinding teeth and it's worlds better than the retail ones. Cost about 12x more though).
Get a custom one. You have so many gloves! What is more important, excess pairs of gloves or something that better protects your teeth?

Get a custom one. You have so many gloves! What is more important, excess pairs of gloves or something that better protects your teeth?
Second this. Its your teeth. Teeth cost a lot of money. Whats the price of a custom mouth guard vs a crown or implant? (or no tooth at all)

Best bite moutguard is Opro power fit. Together with that extra cage when you bite it fits like a custom bite. I have troubles with removing it from teeth.

Back