News Bojangles Famous Chicken Coming to the West

Churchs chicken is garbage in my state and they are only located in the ghettos.
The one here is in Chinatown and it's solid except they always forget your biscuits for some god damn reason. Seems like everytime I go there at least one other person is complaining that they forgot their biscuits and then when I check they of course forgot mine.

Best biscuits in the game though.

I can eat

@helax @Arqueto @lsa

giphy.gif

you can eat me!?!?!

But why?

Looks good I'll try it. I haven't tried Raising Cane's yet but its next on my list

raisingcanes-1.jpg
Meh, they're nothing special. Toast has no flavor just soggy and the fries are fries. Chicken is good but it's just chicken fingers and the sauce everyone raves about is just ketchup and mayo.

As someone who lives in the south, I can tell you it ain't that famous. Glad you enjoy though

The one here is in Chinatown and it's solid except they always forget your biscuits for some god damn reason. Seems like everytime I go there at least one other person is complaining that they forgot their biscuits and then when I check they of course forgot mine.

Best biscuits in the game though.

Honey biscuits are the GOAT. Funny enough every Popeyes around me is in bad areas.

sounds like i finally have a reason to visit LA

Bojsngles is like day old Popeyes .

Went there when in Roanoke a few years ago as I heard good things Over years.

It is several levels below - Canes, Dave Hot, or Chik fil a

Cane's is good, but mostly because of their sauce that they give with the chicken fingers. Without the sauce, the tenders taste like any other tender IMO. But Cane's is ridiculously expensive, so keep that in mind when you go. Like 5 Guys expensive. lol!
Daves Hot I think is better than Canes but Canes has great sauce and the Texas Toast is good.

Bojsngles is like day old Popeyes .

Went there when in Roanoke a few years ago as I heard good things Over years.

It is several levels below - Canes, Dave Hot, or Chik fil a
You can't just go to one location of a franchise and judge it though, a well ran Bojangles is top tier.

It doesn't matter much what restaurants they have in my area as they can't seem to find staff who can get an order correct.

You can't just go to one location of a franchise and judge it though, a well ran Bojangles is top tier.

Yep, this is true. Surprisingly enough, the best quality Bojangles I had would be the American Airlines terminal at CDA. It was usually my last meal before taking off back to Cali, but the staff there always nailed the chicken. Probably had good management there.

Back