Bold Prediction - Khazmat wont Lose for at least the next 5 years.

This guy is a monster period! With his level of wrestling nobody will be able to stop him. He's khabib 2.0! IMO he beats Khabib! Nobody will be able to stuff his takedowns ala GSP or Khabib! He will walk Through every opponent and be champ by end of 2021 start of 2022.

Not only will be be champ but he will hold on to it for a long time if not ever. I dont see him losing for the next 5 years. Book it!
I'm
the big difference with him is, he can ko you with standup...khabib really can't...khabib just uses standup to setup his wrestling...I have seen chimmy, ko someone dead, with one punch...not sure how his cardio is though...since he's never been out of the 2nd round.

I gotta give it to you, that is bold. Having said that, I'm saving this thread for the inevitable crow. Get your napkin ready before 9/19/25

He needs to pick a weightclass and start fighting quality fighters. He might win 2-3 more before losing. I think he wins a belt too.

Lets see him beat a top 20 first. If he walks through Maia, then you have a case.
The Maia fight is really interesting for me. Maia has a way of beating good wrestlers, such as Ben Askren, but he's old now. Khamzat is young, hungry, aggressive, and strong. He's also very skilled. Maia is a true veteran and top tier fighter, but he's at the end of his career. Does he have enough left in the tank to stop a dangerous young prospect?

He will lose if he is rushed after the Maia fight and I see that happening. It will be inside a year.

That doesn’t mean he won’t be champ ever or that he sucks.

This guy is a monster period! With his level of wrestling nobody will be able to stop him. He's khabib 2.0! IMO he beats Khabib! Nobody will be able to stuff his takedowns ala GSP or Khabib! He will walk Through every opponent and be champ by end of 2021 start of 2022.

Not only will be be champ but he will hold on to it for a long time if not ever. I dont see him losing for the next 5 years. Book it!
He will hold on to for a long time if not ever? Hype trains are so ridiculous.

Well im confident he'll be dominate just looking at his skillset. But im not going to sit here and say he wont drop one in the next 5 years. He's already on a fast track

I gotta give it to you, that is bold. Having said that, I'm saving this thread for the inevitable crow. Get your napkin ready before 9/19/25
ill be here and thats when youll know that im from the future.

I’d put money against that. If he wins his next 2 fights he’s already in the top 10 at WW with a win over Maia. So he’d have to keep beating top contenders for the next 5 years. The odds are not in his favor.

Who do you have in mind at WW that can take on this man? Give me some names

Back