Boogaloo Boys Planning Election Time Shakeup

The Proud Boys aren't white nationalists, they're just a right wing group that's initiation literally requires political violence. They share goals with white nationalists, and they work together. If we're talking an election where Trump cries fraud at the first hint of a loss and pushes for groups to take action, we'll see Proud Boys out there and I don't really care if they're racist or not at that point.
1. Initiation requires political violence: Source?
2. What goals do they share with White Nationalists and how have they worked together: Source?

To be fair there were another 4 or 5 that were attempted but they didn’t have full dem backing like chaz. Also it was such a fuck up that it doesn’t matter if it was only two blocks. Hilariously the first thing soymalia of the soyviet union did was put up walls, segregate, became a magnet for base heads and rapists and murdered minorities. Funny how all that has been glossed over already
You forgot the arms roving security patrols

What snowflake couple are making 120k-150k and talking about not having money? You can thank education and capitalism for people waiting longer for children as they rise up the economic classes, they want better lives for their children. I mean it's beyond fucking retarded to say that has something to do with Muslims replacing white populations, it really just shows where you guys are really coming from.
It's obvious hyperbole for a joke, but the principle is valid. Muslims in Europe on the dole have 7 kids. Whites don't, even in countries that aren't as "capitalistic".
Instead of importing incompatible cultures to drain your coffers, it's better to encourage the natives to have babies. Like Hungary is doing, and succeeding btw.

2. What goals do they share with White Nationalists and how have they worked together: Source?
One of the requirements to be in the group was to punch someone in Antifa or some shit like that, they talked about it on Joe's podcast awhile back.

My lunch just ended so I can't find your sources. Gavin helped organize the event in Charlottesville that led to that girl being killed.

I had no idea who they are and I think that biden bringing their name up at a debate must have been like Christmas morning for them
They were all over the news and in threads here a couple of years ago for getting into fights with antifa types. I'm sure all you political forum regulars just happened to miss any coverage. Maybe it's just one of those stories FOX doesn't bother reporting on.

And the Christmas present for them was the President telling them to stand by. It didn't take long for them to brag about it and feel not only acknowledged but supported.

It's obvious hyperbole for a joke, but the principle is valid. Muslims in Europe on the dole have 7 kids. Whites don't, even in countries that aren't as "capitalistic".
Instead of importing incompatible cultures to drain your coffers, it's better to encourage the natives to have babies. Like Hungary is doing, and succeeding btw.
Cool, so you support paid leave for new parents? Ivanka and Donald pushed hard for that last election and then went dead silent on it after he won. Why is that?

So I need to vote every single city for you to be happy? Lol

Well they have also destroyed a few blocks here in Raleigh
Well they destroyed none in my city and I live smack dab in the middle of the Bay Area.

They were all over the news and in threads here a couple of years ago for getting into fights with antifa types. I'm sure all you political forum regulars just happened to miss any coverage. Maybe it's just one of those stories FOX doesn't bother reporting on.

And the Christmas present for them was the President telling them to stand by. It didn't take long for them to brag about it and feel not only acknowledged but supported.

Well I’m reading now that their recruitment has skyrocketed and in my opinion they can thank biden for even bringing them up in the first place

They might claim to be right wing, but the vast majority of the right wants nothing to do with them, if they even know who they are.

lol Yeah, ask the majority of republicans if they support demonstrators waving American flags while threatening to use force to stop any antifa member who initiates violence. I'm sure they'll say "No way!" :rolleyes:

I learned about Q-Anon, the Proud Boys, and the Boogaloo Boys on Sherdog, they come up pretty often. I don't know how these posters with 3 times my activity in here have never seen any of these groups mentioned before Trump gets asked about it.

You forgot the arms roving security patrols

How could I forget their so called “police” and “medics”. A lot of posters here act like it never happened but for many it’s still fresh on their minds along with that supposed Trump supporter who was straight up assassinated in the street

lol Yeah, ask the majority of republicans if they support demonstrators waving American flags while threatening to use force to stop any antifa member who initiates violence. I'm sure they'll say "No way!" :rolleyes:
You think waving American flags in America is a bad thing?

These ridiculous groups are not necessary. It just gives the media more fuel for their bullshit "The alt-right is coming!" <Eek2.0> fake news narrative and takes the focus on the left's problem with violence. You certainly won't see the majority of the right supporting these idiots and bailing them out of jail if they commit crimes. I certainly want nothing to do with these groups and their goofball names.
They're no different than the violent protesters on the left though. You should be lumping them all together rather than downplaying them as a "bullshit" narrative only meant to take the heat off the violent leftists. Who by the way don't have the support of the majority of liberals either.

What city has been burned down?

A lot of businesses were destroyed and or looted. The type of businesses that support and provide for the community...it wasn’t just Nike and Gucci. When those businesses are taken out it has a hard effect on the community especially coming out of the sweet and sour sicken hence the community is destroyed for a long time. Plenty of cities saw great damage in this manner

I understand other goofs going down this road but I’m surprised you’re arguing against it to be honest

Trump backpedaled already and now says he has never heard of the Proud Boys.

It's too bad his cultists don't understand that Donny is NO different than other politicians in that when he sees too large a negative backlash over one of his statements he immediately retreats using some wholly unbelievable excuse.

This reminds me of the bullshit he tried to pull out of his ass following his statement about Putin having no reason to lie to him about election interference.

I believe Trump. Most people have not heard of these goons and the vast majority of people on the right don't want these silly groups lowering themselves to the level of violent leftards. There is no benefit to these guys fighting in the streets with violent leftists. It is stupid.
They've been reported widely for years for getting into violent confrontations, getting arrested, and being labeled a hate group.

Back