Borz gets to eat at MW

Unlikely DDP can outwrestle Khamzat. If Brunson was able to take him down easily, Khamzat should have no problem. Provided he doesn’t gas in 1.5 rounds, this is stylistically a favorable matchup for Khamzat.
Exactly. DDP is not fast as Burn on the feet either, so I give Khamzat the edge there too.

Khmazat struggles with 155 lbs guys inflated to 170 lbs like Burns. He only bullies small guys. Dricus is bigger and stronger with a cardio for 5 rounds. He will maul Khmazat

he mauled holland

Unlikely DDP can outwrestle Khamzat. If Brunson was able to take him down easily, Khamzat should have no problem. Provided he doesn’t gas in 1.5 rounds, this is stylistically a favorable matchup for Khamzat.

Usman got off the couch, coming off back to back losses, flew across the world to have a competitive middleweight decision with Khamzat.

Burns literally knocked him down and was tagging him.

Every time Khamzat has had an opportunity to prove himself against a ranked opponent he looked pedestrian. Why in the world is he going to do better against larger, stronger, harder hitting ranked guys?

"Beat" ... And that 11 day notice WW was giving Khamzat all kinds of issues lol imagine what a specimen like DDP will do
11 days notice against a completely different style opponent than his original opponent exactly an advantage for Chimaev. He also broke his hand in the first round and still managed to win.

Look, I like DDP, was rooting for him to win, but he’s goofy as hell. Chimaev is a bad style match up for him.

DDP is slow and his fight IQ is average. He was throwing heymakers most of the time. I think Sean started to tire but I still had Sean winning the fight.

He scraped past Strickland which I thought Strickland won.. I don’t see DDP holding to the belt for long he looked exhausted by round 2.

I think Khamzat could win this fight if he’s able to get the takedown in the first fight amd do what he does.

If Khamzat can keep his cardio up for at least 3 rds, he’s got a good shot. But I have a feeling DDP makes that hard for him.

Either way, Khamzat needs to fight an 85’r in the top 5 before a title shot

DDP beat Khazmat easily. Borzoi is most over rated fighter ai csn remember

Usman got off the couch, coming off back to back losses, flew across the world to have a competitive middleweight decision with Khamzat.

Burns literally knocked him down and was tagging him.

Every time Khamzat has had an opportunity to prove himself against a ranked opponent he looked pedestrian. Why in the world is he going to do better against larger, stronger, harder hitting ranked guys?

He was dominating Usman until he hurt his hand.

Fair point about Burns. He showed bad IQ in that fight but learned and hasn’t been that reckless since.

You also have to remember that he only has a dozen or so professional fights and his lack of experience is magnified against elite opponents.

Not saying Khamzat is a lock to beat DDP but he’s stylistically his toughest fight in the division.

He was dominating Usman until he hurt his hand.

Fair point about Burns. He showed bad IQ in that fight but learned and hasn’t been that reckless since.

You also have to remember that he only has a dozen or so professional fights and his lack of experience is magnified against elite opponents.

Not saying Khamzat is a lock to beat DDP but he’s stylistically his toughest fight in the division.
How the fuck is he the hardest fight stylistically lmao. The only top 15 level MW Khamzat fought was Ikram and he couldnt take him down. Dricus is bigger than Khamzat and has an insane gas tank, throwing spinning kicks and power shots for five rounds straight.

Khamzat will do his usual predictable takedown setups. jab double leg in the first five seconds that he does every fight and somehow works because every dumbass opponent he fights throws an immediate hook, giving up their underhooks. Good luck doing that against the guy who fucked Whittaker up on the ground.

He should wait for Izzy to fight DDP so he can fight Izzy for the belt and sub him. As Izzy is a harder fight for DDP and an easier fight for Khamzat.

Is Khmazat even still committed to the sport?

Sean was just a bad matchup for Izzy. He's not champ material. DDP is not that much better. He'll keep the belt warm for Borz.

The fight sucks. Sean waited until the last 20 sec to try to unleash. Smdh!

U on that Conor McGregor stuff? U sure sound like him rn.

The match was tight as fuck and it was a chess match from both fighters. Many, including Dana, thought Strickland won.

It was so 50-50, I have no problems with either one of them winning.

With that said, the coke u on must be good

Ddp was active all night for 5 rounds. He was throwing and kicking power shots all fight and he didn't gas.

With Khamzat gas tank, how do u see him beating ddp?

Back